Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:32:05 PM EDT
i've been thinking about picking one up, and was wondering if any of you have gotten one form Sarco? all the normal C&R dealers have them listed for good prices right now, and was wondering if the ones Sarco has listed come as described?

thanks,
advntrjnky
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:34:04 PM EDT
Shot mine today from Classic Arms and was total fun..

Not Sarco but the 24/47 was worth the 119.95 I paid before shipping all day long.

MDP
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:26:02 PM EDT
thanks for the +1 on classic arms.

i was looking at them, Century, KY Imports, Samco Global, and Sarco.

they all seem to be around $120 and come with extras. Sarco is listed at $94 but no extras. i'm going to use it srictly for deer hunting, and don't care about the extras, so was looking at saving the $26. plus i have all kinds of Yugo accessories from a bunch of k98s and m48As that i already have. I like the bottom mounted sling swivels for being able to use my M1903 sling.

KY imports has them listed at $99. anybody gotten one from them?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:46:21 PM EDT
i picked one up from sog for i think 109 and i paid the 10 handpick for a matching piece so it came out to 119 + shipping with the extras. it was in pretty decent cond. i would probably consider classic if it is a matching gun
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:47:10 PM EDT
i think the sarco guns have "dark bores"
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:08:54 PM EDT
dark bores are OK with me. i've cleaned up a number of them, and they shot just fine. the Sarco ad says that they have crisp rifling. I did come across some pics of the Sarco's over at the Paralax board. they look pretty nice. if i don't hear anything negative i think that i'll give it a shot. $109.50 to my door is worth the gamble i think.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:44:23 PM EDT
I bought one from AIM a while back and it is in excellet condition. A little cleaning and they are ready for the range.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:10:31 AM EDT
I bought one off a local dealer a couple of months ago. It was supurbe, with a greast bore. I could have bought one cheaper with my C&R, but I paid a premium because I could examine it. I happen that these are one of the best values out there. You'll like yours.........Essex
Top Top