Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 12:45:20 PM EDT
Ok so I sent out my app. a little over a month ago,  and today I get this envelop from the ATF saying they were unable to process my application.  They included a certification letter to be filled out certifying my citizenship and said my app. would be filled as soon as it returned.  What is this damn thing and who the hell can sign as the person certifying my citizenship?   Please help I'm going nuts.  I have a disease that can only be cured through the purchase of more firearms.  (At least thats thats what my other half thinks)
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Fill it out yourself. You are actually certifying yourself that your a US citizen. I know it is stupid.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#2]
You gotta be sh?!@n me!  Tell me there not that retarded!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I sware to god. It is the same for form1 and form4 apps.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't even know what to say.  Why did'nt they have me fill it out when I filled out my app then?
They really are retarded!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:58:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't recalling filling out this type of form (only the C&R application forms they sent me) and I sent mine in about a month ago also.

Guess I can expect a delay too

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:37:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't recalling filling out this type of form (only the C&R application forms they sent me) and I sent mine in about a month ago also.

Guess I can expect a delay too

The new forms have the citizenship certification included on the form.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top