Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 5:12:21 AM EDT
i have wanted one for years and i am saving money for one how much will i need? will 700.00 get me a good shooter?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:13:49 AM EDT
[#1]
$700 will get you a fairly collectable one. $5-600 will get you a shooter. Just out of curiousity, what do you have against the CMP 03A3s?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:18:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
$700 will get you a fairly collectable one. $5-600 will get you a shooter. Just out of curiousity, what do you have against the CMP 03A3s?

The web site has them sold out ( sorry, not trying to speak for the original poster )

I agree though , 500- 600 should get you a really nice shooter.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:27:49 AM EDT
[#3]
cool thanks guys. will be looking at next show.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:21:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The web site has them sold out ( sorry, not trying to speak for the original poster )

Understood. But they turn up for sale all the time. I was just questioning if the original poster has a prejudice against their recent offering. And I have several that I'm going to be selling in the near future.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:37:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Understood. But they turn up for sale all the time. I was just questioning if the original poster has a prejudice against their recent offering. And I have several that I'm going to be selling in the near future.

IM me when you do
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:52:57 AM EDT
[#6]
i just want a rcok solid 03a3 is all.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:59:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Just make sure the *reciever* has either Remington or Smith Corona stamped on it.

You do not want a Santa Fe Arms, Golden State, etc. These are NOT USGI.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:45:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just make sure the *reciever* has either Remington or Smith Corona stamped on it.

You do not want a Santa Fe Arms, Golden State, etc. These are NOT USGI.

Don't forget National Ordinance. They're not USGI, either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top