Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 5:38:34 AM EDT
if you set it at 200yards are you close,at 200yds?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:52:07 AM EDT
[#1]
200 yards on mine works out about perfect at 100, I do a 6 o'clock target hold however.  I know I do a lot better with an apature sight than a ladder, so it could just be me or my gun.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:36:55 AM EDT
[#2]
not perfect, similar to all of the u groove sights like the nagants, but they are still good none-the-less.

I'd like to see what groups I could get with the mojo peep sight designed for the K31.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:57:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
not perfect, similar to all of the u groove sights like the nagants, but they are still good none-the-less.

I'd like to see what groups I could get with the mojo peep sight designed for the K31.

I agree - I never butcher up anything worth anything...so I need a dead/wayward K31 sight leaf to carve up and make a peep sight out of for my K31.  Getting one for a turk 38 mauser was easy, getting one for a K31 is harder...especially when the gun cost ~100 bucks.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:18:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I put the mojo sites on my K31 and have been extremely impressed with them.  Best money I ever spent with regard to Iron Sights.  

At 200, I am 3in high consistantly.  Not too bad.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
200 yards on mine works out about perfect at 100, I do a 6 o'clock target hold however.  quote]

Mine too.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#7]
You do know you can replacement K31 front sight blades so you can file it down to the right height, didn't you? www.tngunparts.com/collectorcorner.htm  Just below the K31 mags.

Original K31 blades came in different heights for just that reason, so they would zero properly.

Mojo makes a front and rear aperture setup that some of the milsurp shooters at my range really like.

www.mojosights.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top