Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 6:38:02 AM EDT
What do you guys shoot in your Nagants?  Anyone have the optional 32 ACP cylinder?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:57:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I've shot the 762 Nagant and 32 S&W long from mine,  the 32 needed a little motavation to droop maby one case per cilender.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I "heard" 32 H & R mag will work.  

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I've used both the Fiocchi 7.62 Nagant ammo ($$$$$) & .32 S&W Long.  Given a choice I'll take the real deal Fiocchi.  The .32S&W seems like a joke in comparison, real wimpy.  Slight bulge at the base of the brass & they eject much easier than the Fiocchi (some of the Fiocchi really need a whack on the ejector rod).
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:18:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Southern Ohio Guns, www.southernohiogun.com/ammo.html, shows $14.95 per 40 round box.

This is an 1895 designed gun. It is not a magnum and never will be. Use what it was designed for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top