Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 4:21:06 PM EDT
I have made several sets of copies of my ATF form 7CR, revised May 2005, so I can do some practice runs filling out the form. Some areas that I am a bit confused are:

1. On section 6, where it asks Trade or Business Name, if any; should I put N/A there or leave it blank?

2. On section 9, where I give 'position and SSN' should I put 'owner' or 'individual', or 'collector' for position?

3. Also on section 9, where it askes for date of birth, must I spell out the month as in: Month,dd, yyyy. Or may I put it in the numerical format of mm/dd/yyyy?

4. On the name of the CLEO, do you need his FULL name? On the dept. website, it only lists his first name, last name and middle initial, may I put that, or should I only use his first and last name. Also do I include the title of 'Chief' before his first name or is that already assumed?

5. Should I mail the forms certified, or sig./delivery confirmation? Is it a good idea to hand deliver the CLEO copy to the PD receptionist or even to the CLEO himself? It is not far and it is a small department(~45 sworn officers) so it would not be a problem.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top