Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/11/2006 6:06:58 PM EDT
I just paid for a shooter grade Yugo from Aimsurplus. Anyone else order one? I'm just planning on it being a trunk gun. They're back in stock at $89 and $14 shipping. I figured $103 delivered was worth a gamble..... or was it?

How crappy are the shooter grade yugos?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:53:30 PM EDT
I got one. to be honest I cant tell Why its shooter grade looked alot better then I expected.
Wish i had a pic but I cant find the digicam.

for the money there well worth the price.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:59:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/11/2006 8:05:07 PM EDT by Mr45auto]
I had to order one now, AIM was out for awhile and Century seems to charge an additional fee if you order less than $500 worth of stuff.

I'm hoping AIM gets some more CZ52s in soon

I really wish the Hi Powers were C&R.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:53:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Mr45auto:
I had to order one now, AIM was out for awhile and Century seems to charge an additional fee if you order less than $500 worth of stuff.

I'm hoping AIM gets some more CZ52s in soon

I really wish the Hi Powers were C&R.

yeah i missed the boat on cz52's I hope they do get more in.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:44:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/11/2006 9:46:05 PM EDT by Mr45auto]
I've only shot the CZ52 once as well as a Makarov. It would seem that you'd be nutz to choose the Mak as a military sidearm over the CZ. I wonder why it wasnt the more widely accepted pistol.

Dont get me wrong, I like the little Makarov and wish they were around again on C&R deals but the CZ is just a more serious gun. If being shot at I'd rather it be a Mak than that nasty little 7.62
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:48:08 PM EDT

I've only shot the CZ52 once as well as a Makarov. It would seem that you'd be nutz to choose the Mak as a military sidearm over the CZ. I wonder why it wasnt the more widely accepted pistol.

Dont get me wrong, I like the little Makarov and wish they were around again on C&R deals but the CZ is just a more serious gun. If being shot at I'd rather it be a Mak than that nasty little 7.62

Niether are very effective rounds capacity is the same so I guess it boils down to compactness or the Soviets fucking with a satelite country. More likely the latter.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:53:30 AM EDT

I just paid for a shooter grade Yugo from Aimsurplus. Anyone else order one? I'm just planning on it being a trunk gun. They're back in stock at $89 and $14 shipping. I figured $103 delivered was worth a gamble..... or was it?

How crappy are the shooter grade yugos?

I got one in the last round in November - nice and solid, stock in beautiful condition, shoots 10" groups at 100yards w/ Monarch (Barnaul) ammo from Academy. At 25 yards I can get 2" groups. Pretty standard commie gun I'd buy another at that price.
Top Top