Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 9:09:32 AM EDT
I ordered 15 various reloading items from Midway totalling $182.45.  C&R discount knocked off $37.97 so I payed $144.48 plus shipping.  
Now I just need to buy a new rifle so I can save about $50 on a scope!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#1]
A C&R is the best deal going .
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Already paid for itself then!  Too bad you'll go broke ordering stuff from Midway now that you "need".    I make a lot more orders now!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I just saved about $42 from Brownells!

I feel your pain.

No Expert
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#4]
How do I get my C&R????
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:54:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How do I get my C&R????

Start looking here and also here

Took about 3 weeks to get mine after mailing it in the app.

No Expert
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:41:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, the Brownells catalog along with their super secret discount "code" arrived last night.  I may be ordering some AR15 parts from them now because I don't think I could beat those prices on the EE!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:53:41 AM EDT
[#7]
The Super Secrect Discount Code is corny .  Just get set up as a dealer on their website and you can browse through with all the dealer pricing and a rundown of how much you're saving.  Much easier than thumbing through a catalogue sometimes!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:07:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The Super Secrect Discount Code is corny .  Just get set up as a dealer on their website and you can browse through with all the dealer pricing and a rundown of how much you're saving.  Much easier than thumbing through a catalogue sometimes!

How does one get setup as a dealer with Brownell's??
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#9]
You mail them a copy of your C&R.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How do I get my C&R????

Start looking here and also here

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:31:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Is the C&R discount applied as a percentage to all products at Midway or is it item specific?
Thanx in advance,
txgp17
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Does the C&R get you a certain percentage across the board, or are some items discounted more than others?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:59:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Does the C&R get you a certain percentage across the board, or are some items discounted more than others?

Some items are discounted more than others.  An item on sale may have no discount at all.  On some items the discount is very substantial.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some items are discounted more than others.  An item on sale may have no discount at all.  On some items the discount is very substantial.

+1

Although very substantial is rare. Usually your looking at about the same discount as the 'sale' price. On some items like a $150 Surefire Flashlights the discount may be $2.  Sometimes you can beat the dealer price elsewhere. For dealers there is a $40 minimum per order or you pay a $4 fee.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top