Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 8:04:16 AM EDT
I took my K31 shooting this past weekend, and at 100 it was hitting 8 to 10 inches high.  I tried both sight pictures that are mentioned in the original military manual but nothing helped.  

Since most of my shooting will be done at 100 yards I'm looking for a front sight blade marked with a + or one with both a + and a dot.  

Anyone know where I may be able to find one of these??
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:18:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Try this place, www. mojosights.com.  I put them on my K31 and it has made a world of difference.  They offer different types of front and rear sights to suit your shooting needs.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:11:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Go over to Swissrifles.com and post the same question in the Straight pull rifle forum. there's a coule guys over there who have some of the taller sight blades.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I found some at a place called Tennessee Gun Parts.  They have some that are 8mm tall so I will have to go to the range and see how low it makes my Swiss Miss go.  Then to adjust them you just file until you get the point of impact you want.   I will probably make two one for 100 yards and then maybe one for out at 300 yards.  It will take some experimentation, but that is half the fun of these C&Rs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top