Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/28/2005 3:50:05 PM EDT
All right I have decided to try and get a m1 from CMP.

I just sent off my application to the Garand Collector Association, I know they do not send you a card with your membership number. How do you know your number for the CMP application? Yes I checked for them to send my membership info to cmp, will they notify me when this is done so that I can send in my order?

I plan to get a feild grade(all I can afford unfortunately).

I use to have a tanker model m1 That my cousin did not want and traded it a full custom hunting rifle. A deal that I can kick myself over but the m1 was one of the rebuild welded reciever models. Looked good and shot good but I was not interrested in garands at the time. Finally my medicine kicked in and I want one now.

Any info would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:15:50 PM EDT
The GCA will send you an invoice marked paid. You could send a copy of it with your CMP order if you wanted. I believe the GCA sends updated membership info weekly to the CMP, so they'd probably have a new list before you receive your GCA packet in the mail.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:42:30 AM EDT
The GCA sends your info to the CMP, so you just need to place your order with the CMP and note that you are a GCA member. I did recieve a membership card from the GCA with my invoice marking paid, though.
Top Top