Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 8:31:50 PM EDT
Has anyone bought and shot any of the surplus ammo from aimsurplus?polish,hungarian etc.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of th stuff from different sellers/sites comes from the same places look at the packaging and markings.  Suggest Czech blue box stuff if you can find it, ultra hot stuff.  I have used Yugo, Czech, and Romanian, no issues at all.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:49:30 AM EDT
[#2]
People seem to be liking the Polish stuff too.  Lot's of info on this ammo at gunboards and Parallax Bill's forums.  I have use Albanian, Czech and Romanian ammo in mine.  Just rememer it is all corrosive so pour some hot water doen the barrel from the breech and then clean as normal.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Most of th stuff from different sellers/sites comes from the same places look at the packaging and markings.  Suggest Czech blue box stuff if you can find it, ultra hot stuff.  I have used Yugo, Czech, and Romanian, no issues at all.

yep most all the stuff thats being sold through distributers comes from century, they have a sale going on for this month for 440 round cans of albanian for $29.87 and a $12 flat rate shipping no matter how many cans you buy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top