Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/16/2005 8:43:14 AM EDT
and they are hella good! The discount on Glock 33 rd mags really surprised me, along with the huge discounts on scopes! This things gonna save me some serious cash. Especially since I'm trying to get started reloading. Even on small stuff, like 3 or 4 dollar items, they usually take $1 off.
Now I just gotta save some money up so I can hit 'em hard!
Jim
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:21:53 AM EDT
Yep - - - you'll pay for your C&R with just the discounts in no time at all ! !

Set-up for Brownell's too ? ?? Another GREAT place to do business with . . . .
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:55:47 AM EDT
Don't remember, I'll have to check the address file I used and see. Brownell's does have some good stuff...
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:46:31 PM EDT
With Brownells remember that even after they get your C&R you have to go into your account preferences and "turn on" dealer pricing under trade discounts by indicating you have a license and adding the number.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:54:49 PM EDT
You will save money for sure.

The discount varries quite a bit. On Surefire flashlights it's like 2 cents. There are a few items that are 40% but that's rare.

I've not found any logic to how Midway does theirs. There is logic to Brownells. They have no discount on items they don't think you will resell. Gunsmithing tools and such.

But you will get your $35 pack real quick.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:45:50 PM EDT
I made the cost of my license back with my first order from Midway...And then I made it back half-again with my first order from Brownell's .
Top Top