Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/16/2003 5:29:29 PM EDT
I've only had my C&R 2 months and I filled up the second safe I bought! This is getting expensive. Who needs a drug habit when you have a C&R
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 5:32:14 PM EDT
you think that part of a C&R is bad, wait till you're unemployed and still have the catalogs coming in!! (like me)
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 3:03:32 PM EDT

Yup, and before long you will not want to buy any more safes because that will cut into your C&R funds.
Oh, when it finally occurs to you that you own enough guns to arm everyone in your immediate family, all your friends and still have all your favorites to yourself...
Oh yeah....
I have only recently been able to force myself to one gun a month...
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 6:29:47 PM EDT
I've had my C&R for 10 days and haven't ordered anything yet... get paid next week and thinking I at least need a Mauser or SKS... Oh wait, I have to pay off that Mas49/56... guess I'll be getting my first C&R in another 10 days or so.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 11:01:17 AM EDT
atleast you have bought stuff on it I have had mine for almost a month but havent bought anything on it yet!
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 7:43:26 AM EDT
Guys, please tell me how painless it is to get the license you speak of. I don't do illegal drugs and my only vice is guns! I need another fix.. help me on how to get that license!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 8:17:45 AM EDT
Milsurp,

All you need is a few minutes of your time, $30, two stamps, & two envelopes...oh, and the will be be competely and hopelessly lost in the world of old firearms.

www.cruffler.com/becomingcruffler.html
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 8:17:47 AM EDT
it's painless to apply and receive a license..

afterthat, there might be problems!
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 6:58:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 12:37:58 PM EDT
Milsurp, just like any good drug it is easy to get started but a bitch to quit or even slow down.
Cruffler.com is a very good place to start as I am sure the other listed sites are. It is very easy to get a license (unless you live in the NYC area I have been told) and only takes a few months at the longest.
Oh yeah, you might as well get a subscription to the Shotgun News so you can keep up with the latest money drains on the market. It is like being a kid and then realizing you have the means to actually obtain all of those awesome toys you keep reading about and seeing in the christmas catalogs. But it sure does put a world of hurt on the wallet.

Another sign of C&R addiction, whenever anyone ask you what you are shooting not only do you tell them what it is but when it was made and the historical signifigance of it, what military used and where it was employed. And of course you will have to show and explain all the quirks/features that set it aside from other weapons of the same period.
Yup, it can turn you into a real boring character...
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:16:50 PM EDT
Been looking for a three bedroom, three bath, two car gun safe.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:31:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/5/2003 5:32:24 PM EDT by HappyJack97]

Originally Posted By sig_230:
Been looking for a three bedroom, three bath, two car gun safe.

Good one !!!!!
Top Top