Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2003 11:46:57 AM EDT
All I have to say is WOW! Its the best shooting bolt action rifle I have ever shot. Lots of fun and very accurate. If you are thinking of getting one.... DO IT!
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got my first one a few weeks agao from Allan's Armory. Worked up a few handloads and was really impressed. All of them yielded sub moa groups at 100 yards from the bench. Damn good for a mil surplus rifle.

Allan just dug out some more and has them posted on his web site. Prices are hard to beat and the rifle I got was better than his description.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Pics?????
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 11:22:24 AM EDT
[#3]

I bought mine from AIM when they were selling them for $89 shipped.  The bayonet cost almost as much as the rifle and was purchased using eBay.

Edited to fix the linky thing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks pretty sweet
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 5:36:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Another most excellent and accurate milsurp. Possibly the best trigger on any military rifle ever.
Is it a Sig or a Hammerli?
Have you checked under the buttplate to see if yours has the cool bonus? Both of mine did, I keep meaning to send off letters to the guys they were issued to just to let them know what became of their rifles but I just ain't got around to it yet.

Editted to add;
Grafs www.grafs.com has brass and loaded ammo for the K31s. You can use standard .308 diameter bullets but it is next to impossible to handload anything as accurate as the Swiss GP11 ammo, that's damn good stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top