Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2003 3:38:35 PM EDT
Sorry for my extremely noobie question, but I have to ask. To buy one of those old rifles at Big 5, you don't NEED a C&R licence, do you?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope. What were you thinking about getting? Hickboy your still under 18 right, because if you are they won't let you hold the rifle, well you kind of can as long as you have someone with you that is 18 or older and has there hands on it. And if you don't already know there is a 10 day waiting period.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Viper, I know about all thoes rules. At Big 5, the employees don't know crap about guns, I always hold them without my dad/mom. I want to get a cheap rifle like the M44 or something like that. Is the 7.62 by 54R an accurate round? Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 8:23:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont know what "Big 5" is but you should to be able to buy a M44 anywhere with a C&R.

Also, the 7.62x54R round is very accurate, but Im afraind the M44 isnt. You will get good groupd with a M44 though.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:45:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I dont know what "Big 5" is but you should to be able to buy a M44 anywhere with a C&R.

Also, the 7.62x54R round is very accurate, but Im afraind the M44 isnt. You will get good groupd with a M44 though.

Big 5 is chain of sporting good stores and ussulay they put C&R rifles on sale about every other month or so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top