Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Newer TRS-25 sucks now imo.

But if you can find a gold lettered one grab it. I found one for $35. Thise were made solid during the initial release.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:24:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Feyachi red dot off Amazon. It never let me down. It's in my safe until I have something else to put it on
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Sig Romeo 5

Shake awake. holds zero. comes with high and low mounts.

The only reasons to get something better and spend more is because you want an Aimpoint for a serious use gun and you don't trust China made. So you can spend 7X more for essentially the same thing made in Europe.

You can spend less (maybe enough money to buy a pizza) and you will probably get less. The only other thing I would even consider is Primary arms.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:23:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't do it. I bought one for my sons' airsoft.  It is almost impossible to see the dot during peak daylight. At first, I thought the battery is dead, but was just as dim with a new one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does the hive think about this for a cheap budget red dot?

Linky

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/289111/C1D4D7EF-8476-421C-8B9D-8FCEDD395FFB_png-2748108.JPG

That sku number tho
Don't do it. I bought one for my sons' airsoft.  It is almost impossible to see the dot during peak daylight. At first, I thought the battery is dead, but was just as dim with a new one.

Too late. Bought a few to play with since time was running out and nobody answered ???????.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 8:27:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Too late. Bought a few to play with since time was running out and nobody answered        .
View Quote

The SKU should have been a dead giveaway.

Link Posted: 5/5/2023 7:01:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/meTQPkA.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too late. Bought a few to play with since time was running out and nobody answered        .

https://i.imgur.com/meTQPkA.png

Attachment Attached File

I will say that on the charger SBR it’s worked flawlessly through 4 bricks. It’s held zero all this time.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top