Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2017 9:20:18 AM EDT
Picked up one of the new stainless threaded with the adjustable stocks. So much fun.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:59:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Caliber?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:29:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Caliber?
View Quote
22lr stainless compact.

Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:29:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm going to buy one of the short/high comb stock inserts and use it for the kids to shoot. Suppressed it's so nice.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome rifle. I have a stainless model in 22. Slapped a Nikon 3-9 Rimfire on it. Fun and accurate. Squirrels don't stand a chance. A bipod and sling were added as well as a spare Ruger flash hider (cuz I can).
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:59:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm pretty happy with the two that I own

full size .22LR with a 2-7x Leupold VX-II Rimfire

full size .17 HMR with a 3-9x Redfield Revolution-----that damn thing does well with 17gr V-Maxs...inside 1in at 100yds
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Been wanting the heavy barrel model for a while, need to get on it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:54:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Congrats.

I picked up a barely used one and am impressed for what I paid.  My CZ is nicer but I paid a lot more for it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Love my Predator edition .22lr, I use it a lot as a suppressed pest control gun, but it's also a blast just to go shoot steel with. It's a big hit with everyone that has tried it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:47:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Love my Predator edition .22lr, I use it a lot as a suppressed pest control gun, but it's also a blast just to go shoot steel with. It's a big hit with everyone that has tried it.
View Quote
I didn't think they made the Predator in 22LR. I wanted one, but the closest you can get is the Shooting Store exclusive model (08334). I almost bought that last week and at the last minute upgraded to the Target model. I actually may still go back and buy the 08334 model though, lol.

I wanted a bolt action 22LR last year for rabbit hunting, but couldn't really afford it. After shooting mine the other day for the first time I can't believe I waited. I love the motion of using a bolt action and I'm amazed at just how quite it is suppressed (with CCI Quite all I hear is the faint click of the hammer drop and the sound when my round hits a target).
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I've got  stainless one on backorder with Cabelas. Been that way for weeks. Hopefully they get it in soon.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:47:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I didn't think they made the Predator in 22LR. I wanted one, but the closest you can get is the Shooting Store exclusive model (08334). I almost bought that last week and at the last minute upgraded to the Target model. I actually may still go back and buy the 08334 model though, lol.

I wanted a bolt action 22LR last year for rabbit hunting, but couldn't really afford it. After shooting mine the other day for the first time I can't believe I waited. I love the motion of using a bolt action and I'm amazed at just how quite it is suppressed (with CCI Quite all I hear is the faint click of the hammer drop and the sound when my round hits a target).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I have (#8334), I could have sworn is was called a "Predator" version at the time, but maybe I'm wrong, it's been known to happen! 

Either way I specially ordered that version after finding out about it and have not been disappointed!
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Picked up one of the new stainless threaded with the adjustable stocks. So much fun.
View Quote

What's the model number??

Can't find one anyplace and it's what I have been looking for!
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 9:06:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ruger 8351
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ruger 8351
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ruger 8351
Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 1:45:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
http://grabagun.com/ruger-american-22lr-ss-syn-18-tb.html

$311.04
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:13:31 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't think it was ever listed or advertised as a Predator model by Ruger.  A bunch of people online started calling it a Predator model because it resembled the center-fire Predator model.

Quoted:

That's what I have (#8334), I could have sworn is was called a "Predator" version at the time, but maybe I'm wrong, it's been known to happen! 

Either way I specially ordered that version after finding out about it and have not been disappointed!
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top