Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 11:30:32 AM EDT
I'd say Eagle.  What do you think?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:51:05 AM EDT
[#1]
The 25 round all metal Tactical Inovations magazine makes all other cry in the corner....
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:07:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I have ran the BC hotlips mags with zero complaints.  I would like the steel lips but for the price I can have two hotlips that will still last a very long time.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:16:15 PM EDT
[#3]
ive got a previously-smoke eagle 30-rounder (painted it black...i hate clear magazines) and...well im not impressed. it hiccups every once and a while, but it was only like $8, so i cant complain too much.

all ive shot are these and factory mags, and if the other hicaps act the same, ill pawn em off and stick to my factory mags.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:21:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The 25 round all metal Tactical Inovations magazine makes all other cry in the corner....

yep, but too rich for my blood
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:17:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

cheaper than buying a few of the others that dont work
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:46:42 AM EDT
[#6]
BC hotlips...AFTER they are worn/broken in.  The flat coil spring is tight at first, but after awhile they loosen up and are GTG!  

Just picked up 2 new ones last week, ran maybe 100 through each with no problems other than a few extractor issues (I'm still using the OEM extractor on a 13 year old 10/22 ).  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:37:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

cheaper than buying a few of the others that dont work

hey, no fair. The ProMag drum was an experiment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top