Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 3:12:15 PM EDT
How much can I get for a brand new, unused wood 10/22 stock? I bought a 10/22 at Wally World on Monday and I just swapped out the stock today. So...does anyone have any idea how much this stock is worth?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Depends on which stock it is.
I just bought 2 new carbine take offs with bands, $20 for both at the local gun shop.
I have seen as high as $35 for carbine and more for the Deluxe style.
Check out Ebay for average.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:48:49 PM EDT
[#2]
As much as I hate to recommend it, try eBay.

If you've got a local gunsmith, you could check in with them.  They commonly get 10/22s in to trick out for customers-- and often those customers don't want the factory stuff that was taken from their gun.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:37:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
As much as I hate to recommend it, try eBay.

+1
These are pretty common.  I used to know of one gunsmith that would give the stocks away for free.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:12:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I also have my original wooden stock. Just like all the extra stuff i don't use, it will stay in the back of my safe.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#5]
The local gunshop has a barrel and stock for $60
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top