Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 12:26:14 PM EDT
I did a search and found nothing. Here's the linky. Are these things worth the $120? I saw one and though it looked cool and now I have a 10/22 beater just sitting around. Just looking to see if you guys with any experience liked it or what. Couple questions too: Does come with a new barrel? If it doesn't, does the 10/22 carbine barrel work? What is it made out of and is it sturdy? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:42:04 AM EDT
[#1]
It's a plastic stock set.  You remove your old stock and sights and the receiver and barrel slide into the two stock pieces.

I have two of them mounted on a tripod with linked trigger cranks (BMF Activators).  The guns are rigged to fire alternately, with a combined rate of fire of over 1000RPM.

Because of the huge amount of parts sets I have bought recently, I am about to offer the whole setup for sale.  

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:55:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It's a plastic stock set.  You remove your old stock and sights and the receiver and barrel slide into the two stock pieces.

I have two of them mounted on a tripod with linked trigger cranks (BMF Activators).  The guns are rigged to fire alternately, with a combined rate of fire of over 1000RPM.

Because of the huge amount of parts sets I have bought recently, I am about to offer the whole setup for sale.  

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/Cpt_Kirks/Cam-Twins.jpg

Price?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:32:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Since this is not the EE, email me for full details, please.

Don't want to get my hand slapped.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:49:48 AM EDT
[#4]
How are the kits? Are they sturdy? Do they feel cheap?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How are the kits? Are they sturdy? Do they feel cheap?

Well, they are plastic.  However, they are thick, heavy duty plastic.  

The only fragile parts are the sights.  If you notice in the picture, I had the sights removed.  They are pretty much for looks anyway.  They only take a minute to remove or put back.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top