Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 4:01:24 PM EDT
Not only did I forget the 25 round mags but even forgot to bring the little 10 round mags.

The good thing is that it was 2 less items I had to clean that day.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Not only did I forget the 25 round mags but even forgot to bring the little 10 round mags.

The good thing is that it was 2 less items I had to clean that day.

LMAO!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:36:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Everybody does it.....ONCE.
Now me and my idiot self have a little checklist to go through before loading the smoke poles into the car for range fun.
hug.gif
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#3]
You're still one step ahead of me.  Once I went to a match and forgot my rifle.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#4]
you could just have used the 10/22 as a single shot and reloaded manually after each pull of the trigger....
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I always leave an empty 10 rounder in my ruger, because of this very thing.  I've done it a couple of times
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:17:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
you could just have used the 10/22 as a single shot and reloaded manually after each pull of the trigger....

Done that.  Forget all of the magazines for my 1911 on the same trip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top