Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 12:34:21 PM EDT
I want to get a 10/22.  Should I start with a wally world special and then add a threaded barrel to it?  Should I start with a bull barrel (are the stocks different?)  The end product I want a synthetic grey or black stock with a black 16 1/2" threaded barrel.

Thanks guys!

bp
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Synthetic 10/22, cut and thread. Barrel is easily removed for work by can maker.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:57:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I started with the basic.  

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:42:45 AM EDT
[#3]
HotRod,

How quiet is that thing man?  Are we talking BB gun quiet or what?  Looks like it would be a hell of a lot of fun!
~Dg84
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
HotRod,

How quiet is that thing man?  Are we talking BB gun quiet or what?  Looks like it would be a hell of a lot of fun!
~Dg84

If you hold the slide closed it is about the same as a hi-powered air rifle. The slide makes more noise then anything. I have shot close to 15k rds out of it in the last year. I buy 40gr CCI subsonic, very accurate and very quiet.  

The can works well on this too:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top