Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2003 3:40:52 PM EDT
Looked at the Cricket, but i am afraid she will outgrow that real quick. How about the Savage Youth model or the one from CZ?

Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:23:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you thought about one of those yugo training rifles? You can pick them up for less than $100, and for that price you could just chop down the stock for a custom fit. I don't know how the quality is for them vs. savage, or cz.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Marlin 15Y. youth buckaroo. same action as thier other rimfires but in a smaller singleshot rifle. Good for ALOT of rounds without any worry
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 10:09:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked up two CZ Scout's yesterday for my boy's Christmas.They look like top of the line gun's.They cost a little more then the other's but they will have something to give to their kid's.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Ditto on the CZ it's a real gun that will last forever!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:00:47 PM EDT
[#5]
How old is she? The 10/22 might have a little bit longer stock than a 'youth' model but it's shorter than a standard model like the 597 Remington. I can still use the stock...stock and I'm 6' so she wouldn't out grow it. I'd bet if she's about 11 or 12 it would fit about right. It's pretty cheap too, you can find one in my area for $130.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 4:10:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Ditto on the CZ - if its not too big for right now.  I got a CZ for my sons. After they get used to it and learn some safety, getting a magazine makes it still more attractive (especially since most of the others are single shot only).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top