Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2003 12:07:39 PM EDT
thinkin of gettin an internal surpressed 10/22 on form 4, blah blah blah..and i wanna know your experiences good , bad or otherwise,,what ammo works , what ammo doesnt, drawbacks..and have any of ya used Standard Vel.through it? thanks for playing.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 12:54:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I want one bad, I shot David_Hineline's and fell in love.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I suggested this to you before and you poo-poo'd me. Why the change of heart?

There are several makers of integrally suppressed 10/22s, but I prefer those that maintain the original host barrel's profile for the sole purpose of being inconspicuous. The AAC Cloak, Gemtech Quantum, and LRM VIDAR all come to mind as integrally suppressed 10/22s that fit this criteria.

Thus far, I've had best results in my VIDAR using Winchester T22 standard velocity. Remington subsonic and CCI standard velocity won't reliably cycle. Everything else works great.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]
lol..yeah i know..welp turns out the surpressed thing is goin to be put on hold..thanks for the responses though.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#4]

turns out the surpressed thing is goin to be put on hold

If you weren't intending to buy one, why did you say you were?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#5]
if it is anyones business..i jus asked sum questions for input as to help base future decisions on what sum ppl have experienced..and for all practical reasons i had every intent of gettin a C3 10/22..well shit happens and now i wont be able to..
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I f anybody has one they want to get rid of let me know. I have sometoys to trade.

Cruizer
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:53:17 AM EDT
[#7]

I f anybody has one they want to get rid of let me know. I have sometoys to trade.

Save your shekels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top