Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/18/2003 5:08:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/18/2003 5:10:33 PM EDT by rebelscum]
Anyone out there know anything about these rifles? Recently I got one but no mag(any idea where to find one). I have also seen somewhere that these are some kind of training rifle. Dont know for sure please help if you can. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:20:01 AM EDT
You can buy those mags from www.southernohiogun.com for $6.95 last time I checked. (Might be slightly higher now, but definitely under $10) You'll need to call them. I have no idea what they charge for shipping. These rifles were made for quite a long period of time. They were Romanian military training rifles to help them improve their marksmanship before stepping up to an AK. I have 2 of them. They were made in 1975 & 1982. Both have been 100% with regards to function & have pretty nice wood on them for "Comm-Bloc". They are also very accurate. The only thing I don't like about them is it is hard to get scope rings that fit. (I finally found some Weaver see-thrus that did) Also, you need to tilt the rifle to the side when you eject shell casings to make sure they fall out. Well worth the $59 each I paid for them.
Top Top