Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2003 2:17:39 PM EDT
Would there be any reasons to not choose a 10/22 with a synthetic stock over a wooden one, or is it a simple matter of asthetics?
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
The wood is shit, get laminate or synthetic. They work, look and feel better.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The wood is shit

Even the walnut?
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:27:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Get the cheapest one you can find...you'll end up getting a different stock and a bull barrel anyway hehehe...don't kid yourself!  
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:19:54 AM EDT
[#4]
My 10/22 has a wood stock on it and I purchased a synthetic one not long after I got it. I ended up putting the wood stock back and selling the synthetic one.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I too would purchase whatever is cheapest. I don't think that I could keep it stock for long.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:44:09 AM EDT
[#6]
yipper i went from wood, to folder, now to hogue over molded rubber, and now im lookin at the fancy laminated thumbhold stocks.lol. 10/22s are jus as bad as my AR. lol.new 'sumthin' week afta week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top