BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This was my go to rig for a couple of years when I started this.

It will hold 4 AK mags or up to 8 STANAG mags.  Or the pouches can be used to carry a radio or IFAK.  The outside pouches can be used for pistol mags of a TQ or knife.

It really is a good value.
View Quote

Thanks! I’ve had that in my cart for a while too. I ordered the commando version that has two GP pouches and it was really thick. Much heavier than I wanted. I may pick up the one that you posted to run my AK with. Not sure yet though. The AK isn’t my go to rifle.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:04:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 3:34:23 PM EDT
[#5]
One of the things I like about the Haileymicro-rig is the ability to change out the inserts and switch it from 5.56 to 7.62.
Attachment Attached File

I’ve been training with more 7.62 lately and swapping inserts is fairly easy and convenient.
All of the micro-rigs I have can be snapped onto my Slickster if needed but I rarely use them that way.
I think all of the talking points have been hit in this thread. I’ll just plus one that I like micro rigs and they meet all of my needs. I’ve been using them exclusively the last few years in all my training sessions.
Attachment Attached File

They hold up to abuse well.

I’m currently in the process of switching all my X harnesses to H harnesses.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 10:54:36 PM EDT
[#6]
https://www.coyotetacticalsolutions.com/products/rapid-action-kit-r-a-k/?sku=RAK-BLK-N

This mini Ifak pouch is GTG. It will fit a 4" oales flat, chest seals, gloves, two packs of gauze, shears, and a CATS tq, with only taking up two rolls of molle.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top