Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I prefer the mediums.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been out of state ( and still am ).
Only checked GD to keep up on news.

Per my 1st post.

No where was I bitching, moaning or complaining other than me thinking I was doing something wrong in not getting to , what I thought was another C.C. processor.

I just simply asked what I was doing wrong.

As was pointed out PP is the only processor they use and I was misreading it thinking I had to do something to get to the other one.

The boomer comments and ect.
Maybe they need to go back to school and retake reading comprehension regarding my post.
They'll probably see me in the class to learning about web site reading comprehension.

I will ve ordering the kiwis from esstac because of all the fast shipping I hear they have.

I will ask which is recommended
The medium or tall kiwis?

Also thanks to esstac for even commenting on my post.
Didn't think they even knew of it.

I prefer the mediums.

Medium is the correct answer
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Stu is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep, their stuff is  excellent but you can tell the guys running the show don't like to deal with questions, comments, suggestions or other bull shit

Stu is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet.

Both are great. Ryan helped me with attaching my hydration carrier, and Stu helped find me a couple accessories I couldn't find anywhere.

Plu obviously the gear is fantastic.
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Per my 1st post.

No where was I bitching, moaning or complaining other than me thinking I was doing something wrong in not getting to , what I thought was another C.C. processor.

As was pointed out PP is the only processor they use and I was misreading it thinking I had to do something to get to the other one.

Maybe they need to go back to school and retake reading comprehension regarding my post.
They'll probably see me in the class to learning about web site reading comprehension.

I will ve ordering the kiwis from esstac because of all the fast shipping I hear they have.

I prefer the mediums.

Medium belt, tall for PC
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Medium belt, tall for PC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Per my 1st post.

I prefer the mediums.

Medium belt, tall for PC

MEDIUM ALL THE THINGS
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 11:00:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Fixed the one paragraph for you.  
View Quote

I used to like you
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 11:11:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I’d gladly use PayPal at ESSTAC.....

However, “not in stock”.  

Hitting refresh like a junkie
View Quote

Only a few items have a stock limit atm and we absolutely hate it.....  Used to be a free for all on ordering and items like plate carriers were made to order.  If we did that model in 2020 it would be years before we shipped it  Putting emphasis on kywi pouches lets us get more shit out the door quickly and keeping the dealer times down also.  Mucho happening behind the scenes to get those hot items more obtainable but its a slow process....

Wish we had a "email notification" but we are gear guys and not IT dorks!
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 11:20:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Per my 1st post.

View Quote

Just know we are assholes and life is grand And don't take shit we say personally, we don't!

Mid or tall on a PC, Mid or short on a belt.  If Pals/molle mounted on a PC know that mids mount 1" shorter than talls or shorts so if your pals webbing is at the bottom of a PC a mid will ride a bit lower than your plates.
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just know we are assholes and life is grand And don't take shit we say personally, we don't!

Mid or tall on a PC, Mid or short on a belt.  If Pals/molle mounted on a PC know that mids mount 1" shorter than talls or shorts so if your pals webbing is at the bottom of a PC a mid will ride a bit lower than your plates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Per my 1st post.

@esstac-

Order just now placed for 1 triple and one double going to Texas.

Thanks for everyone's helo here.

I'll post pics once they come in.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 4:33:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Per my 1st post.

View Quote

I have both and I prefer the tall. The tall seem to do better with larger 40 rd pmags and the longer P320 21 Rd mags I use.

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 4:35:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Like mentioned paypal is the CC processor or you can use your paypal account.  Not matter how bold or how red we post that info on the site we still get tons of emails each day with people who can't grasp this or failed to read.  They get sucked into that blue tab and completely miss the grey guest tab or just flat out refuse to click the checkout with paypal button.  

Paypal is anti 2a.  Yes we know this, sending us an email telling us this and demanding we offer an alternative payment processor is not helping anyone...  Name one who is pro 2a?  Paypal with all their faults has offered us the most secure payment method, they protect me from fraudulent claims and also our customers info.  Paypal knows exactly what we sell and has been on our site many times.  We have an alternative that was supposed to go live with the new site but it failed and needs some bugs fixed before it becomes a secondary option.  Many will unfortunately bitch about this one also...

Atm our site is having issues with apple devices and safari slowing the process of finishing the new site substantially.  Apparently safari does not recognize you are clicking a button and blocking the payment window.  Dozens of messages daily eating up a ton of time.

What most don't realize is there are three of us who handle the customer service emails or social media messages.  We have no dedicated customer service.  Each of the three of us have other duties we have to perform to get orders out the door, those orders are priority number one.  This year we have been spending an obscene amount of time on emails that should never have been sent to us.  The amount of new shooters who would rather send an email asking what a WTF strap is instead of googling it or similar inquries has increased several fold over our already quadrupling of orders and normal emails.  If we are short with you in an email its because we have another hundred emails to get through and then make sure shit is getting done and out the door so we dont have email asking why it took a week or a month to ship.  We have doubled staff this year and are still hiring to include an actual dedicated customer service rep who starts tomorrow.  He is extremely knowledgeable and many cola warriors will recognize him!  

The amazon prime world has ruined allot of people.  They expect way more than reality and then expect to nickle and dime you.  If you don't like our flat fee of $7.20(not armor)on the site I don't know what to tell you, emailing us to get a cheaper price is probably not the best option.  We combine shipping as much as possible when we catch it and  refund but even that takes time away from the actual shipping.  We are probably going to exceed half a mil on shipping this year and that 7.20 doesn't even come close to covering that.
Constant changing of colors or giving us bad addresses eat up an enormous amount of time and cost.  But hey paypal is anti 2a right?

Im bitching now aren't I?  Its probably because we have heard these same bitches from the .01% of customers this year constantly. I've heard the "I'm a trainer, i tell my students, im important and you're a meany" way to many times already.  Or getting criticism about a website when we are a gear maker... Yet tens of thousands had no issues ordering...

My daily cares are for those who manage it without issues and I owe it to them to get their order out the door as fast as possible.  If we ruffle some feathers along the way #ohwell.   Are cares are for those who admit fuckups on their end and don't blame us.  Are cares are for those that understand its 20 fucking 20 and im shipping orders in hours not months.  Give us some slack and let us get it done, don't like us thats fine but let us do our jobs and don't waste time because of your feels.

Just got done shooting area 1 uspsa an hour or so ago.  Beer in hand, tired as fuck.  Sore in places I shouldn't be but still doing work stuffs.  If im brash get over it!
View Quote

Not enough swearing and too long. Effective but not military drill instructor effective.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 6:54:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have both and I prefer the tall. The tall seem to do better with larger 40 rd pmags and the longer P320 21 Rd mags I use.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Per my 1st post.

Great. Now I want to set up another belt that's just 40s and G18 mags.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do it. Don’t wimp out. Post pics when done. My Esstac gear is still too clean. Hasn’t seen enough dirt or blood.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:16:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Per my 1st post.

Right?

Glock 24 rounders get a little long in the mids on the belt. It would cool to set up a belt for all extended magazines.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:28:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Do it. Don’t wimp out. Post pics when done. My Esstac gear is still too clean. Hasn’t seen enough dirt or blood.
View Quote

Quoted:
Right?

Glock 24 rounders get a little long in the mids on the belt. It would cool to set up a belt for all extended magazines.
View Quote

Sigh.

This is the life I chose.

That means another IFAK and another dump pouch, and more esstac, and another esstac belt.

I guess it's only money
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:06:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Sigh.

That means another IFAK and another dump pouch, and more esstac, and another esstac belt.

I guess it's only money
View Quote

What else ya gonna do with the money. Give it to esstac. MRS Esstac needs a new Atlas pistol and you get new gear. It's a win win for everyone.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:11:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What else ya gonna do with the money. Give it to esstac. MRS Esstac needs a new Atlas pistol and you get new gear. It's a win win for everyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sigh.

I guess it's only money

Gonna see the Esstac boys this weekend. I will yell at them for taking my money.

I will not send them an email though. Customers are stupid
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:16:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Gonna see the Esstac boys this weekend. I will yell at them for taking my money.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sigh.

I guess it's only money

Dont send them 1. Send them like tweets. Not more than 40 characters per email. They will appreciate that for sure.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
SNIP
View Quote

All I saw here is, “We are bad at the business aspect of this”

Yeah, I know you’ve freely admitted you’re gear makers first and foremost and everything else is obviously a distant second.

But cmon, not even smart enough to realize your website is your main vehicle for interaction with customers?  It should look amazing. It should work with all browsers and any other way customers access it.

PP is the best option to protect you and secure your customers info???  Funny, why don’t businesses who sell tens of thousands of dollars and hour only use PP then?  

Don’t have skills to make and manage the front end and back end of your website?  Hire a professional outfit to make and run it. “But....but....but...that costs money!”  If I had a dollar for every time a short sighted business owner who didn’t understand cost-benefit analysis said that I’d have more money than God.

Do you also play accountant and tax preparer for yourself?

“We are doing just fine!”  Be thankful there is a run on gear. It won’t last forever and thin margins don’t cover up bad business decisions.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah, I know you’ve freely admitted you’re gear makers first and foremost and everything else is obviously a distant second.

But cmon, not even smart enough to realize your website is your main vehicle for interaction with customers?  It should look amazing. It should work with all browsers and any other way customers access it.

PP is the best option to protect you and secure your customers info???  Funny, why don’t businesses who sell tens of thousands of dollars and hour only use PP then?  

Don’t have skills to make and manage the front end and back end of your website?  Hire a professional outfit to make and run it. “But....but....but...that costs money!”  If I had a dollar for every time a short sighted business owner who didn’t understand cost-benefit analysis said that I’d have more money than God.

“We are doing just fine!”  Be thankful there is a run on gear. It won’t last forever and thin margins don’t cover up bad business decisions.
View Quote

His business, his rules? Yep that’s how it works.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 9:44:18 PM EDT
[#21]
I love esstac stuff. I use it on duty LEO and .mil and it’s held up great. Looks very slick and professional and is fast and secure. I found them awhile ago and it was a best kept secret and I’ve seen them become the go to for mag pouches. It’s very impressive what the company has done.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 12:01:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey @AIWB I realize you are new here but this is not GD. Take this outside of the TECH forum.

I would say Esstac has provided outstanding gear at all levels and have only one complaint, what I want is never in stock lately. Gee I wonder why!
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Guess I'll have to buy a membership again to post pics.

They came in last Wednesday
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:49:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Send them an email,, or better yet call them,, keep calling them and leaving vmails,,, they love it when customers reach out to them complaining about paypal
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:59:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They probably have the quickest shipping in the entire gun world. My stuff from them usually shows up in 48 hours. Just follow the directions on the website.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#26]
I already posted this pic elsewhere but here's my Slickster sporting temp Hesco 4401 plates and my Esstac middy plate.

I am probably going to ditch the Slickster. Apparently I have a Henry Rollins neck as the Slickster doesn't actually ride on my shoulders but on my neck. After about 20 min it's like someone is giving me a Vulcan neck pinch.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 11:50:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 3:01:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ass MC in stock

https://esstac.com/daeodon-ass/
View Quote

I got mine when there were in stock a month ago.

Love it!
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 5:28:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I already posted this pic elsewhere but here's my Slickster sporting temp Hesco 4401 plates and my Esstac middy plate.

I am probably going to ditch the Slickster. Apparently I have a Henry Rollins neck as the Slickster doesn't actually ride on my shoulders but on my neck. After about 20 min it's like someone is giving me a Vulcan neck pinch.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/65327/20201016_155615_jpg-1648628.JPG
View Quote

The straps have a relatively sharp edge and were cutting into my skin so added these pads. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eagle-Ind-Scalable-Plate-Carrier-Removable-Shoulder-Pads-M-XL-Coyote/113406122041?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

They helped to achieve a better fit with single curve plates too. The pads extend to fill in the gap that's between the top of the plate and body.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 9:49:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bro, making a new website costs money. That involves hiring professional web designers to do that stuff. Which is a business cost that they would have to pay for by increasing the cost of their products.

But while I'm here, Esstac please make a kangaroo pouch insert. That would be pretty cool.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The straps have a relatively sharp edge and were cutting into my skin so added these pads. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eagle-Ind-Scalable-Plate-Carrier-Removable-Shoulder-Pads-M-XL-Coyote/113406122041?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

They helped to achieve a better fit with single curve plates too. The pads extend to fill in the gap that's between the top of the plate and body.
View Quote

Thanks but there's no way I would be as uncouth as to mix multicam and coyote

J/K I'll take a look for 8.00 it seems like a cheap fix vs getting a JPC 2.0.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top