Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 1:38:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My last set of plates are on the way.

Also, bulldog was left out and the UPS set my new Peltor Tactical earmuffs (for my HHV helmet), a large pack of AR15 cleaning star pads, and 2 Wilson Combat extended tac latches on the ground.  I had to do am emergency callout for work and the wife was still at work.  I got the email notifcation from Optics Planet and UPS that my delivery had landed, so i made a hasty phone call to wife and found she couldn't leave work.  I was many, many miles away by that point.  
She got home and texted me that the ground around our front porch looked like it had snowed.  There were star pads everywhere and the Peltors barely hanging together by some small wires.  
I was able to reclaim some of the cleaning pads and the Wilson latches, but the Peltors are a complete loss.  These are the $70 version so it stings pretty good.

Bulldog wins again.
View Quote

WTF lol

You need to get a handle on that dog.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered one level IV plate. It took 5 days to ship and another 5 day in transit to Illinois. It was packaged very nice and arrived in perfect condition. It is a super tight fit in a medium JPC 2.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 8:41:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

WTF lol

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My last set of plates are on the way.

Also, bulldog was left out and the UPS set my new Peltor Tactical earmuffs (for my HHV helmet), a large pack of AR15 cleaning star pads, and 2 Wilson Combat extended tac latches on the ground.  I had to do am emergency callout for work and the wife was still at work.  I got the email notifcation from Optics Planet and UPS that my delivery had landed, so i made a hasty phone call to wife and found she couldn't leave work.  I was many, many miles away by that point.  
She got home and texted me that the ground around our front porch looked like it had snowed.  There were star pads everywhere and the Peltors barely hanging together by some small wires.  
I was able to reclaim some of the cleaning pads and the Wilson latches, but the Peltors are a complete loss.  These are the $70 version so it stings pretty good.

Bulldog wins again.

WTF lol

Normally we do.  She's had thyroid issues so she's been in recovery and is now a different animal.  She's 7 and bouncing around like a puppy into everything.  Coupled with my repeated trips to the Gulf of Mexico to deal with hurricane damage offshore and the hectic stuff with my wife's office dealing with Covid and the teenager's activities, we haven't adjusted yet and it's been an expensive lesson.  

Good news is that I got my second set of Peltors yesterday and got them mounted on the HHV helmet.  My plates are all safely here and I'm good to go.  She spent the last week in the kennel, only let out supervised to excercise and chase her ball around. I love her dearly as I've raised her since she was the size of a softball, but damn we got to pay attention.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I ordered one level IV plate. It took 5 days to ship and another 5 day in transit to Illinois. It was packaged very nice and arrived in perfect condition. It is a super tight fit in a medium JPC 2.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/366627/93E74CBB-081A-41B3-A629-A59AA6BDD116_jpe-1655450.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/366627/CD88DFDA-159B-4285-BC80-3F749067F01F_jpe-1655452.JPG
View Quote

I ordered two. Both arrived yesterday, day late due to weather. Running them in my slickster and moving my older ESAPIs to the wife's new PC.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 8:15:08 PM EDT
[#5]
They are quick at arriving and about the best deal out there
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 8:18:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I ordered two. Both arrived yesterday, day late due to weather. Running them in my slickster and moving my older ESAPIs to the wife's new PC.
View Quote
Are they the same MFG date and are they the same size? My lvl 3s were a month apart and 1/8" or so diff all the way around.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 9:28:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Can anyone give me the size of the Level 3s?

I know the sight says 9.85x11.85 but is that the protective face or the whole plate size? I know there is the .5in foam around the outside but don’t know if that is included in the listed measurement.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 5:16:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Order on the way...
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 9:25:52 PM EDT
[#9]
What's the consensus on level?  III or IV?  Or IV in front, III in back?
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 11:07:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought two level IVs and use them in a JPC 2. This is my first and only experience with a PC but Im really happy with the setup. The plates fit very tight and don't move, once it is on the weight is balanced evenly. I wore it at the range last weekend and didn't notice it after ten minutes. Personally for the cost and small added weight the Level IVs were a good choice for my use.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 10:16:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Saw mr guns and gear posted these are back in stock and there is a 10% coupon code for them “10savings” fyi.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Went ahead and bought a set of level 3s. I have a small AWS OCPc (LBT 6094 clone) and can confirm that these plates fit in my carrier. These are thinner than SAPI plates so I think that is why they fit. Overall very impressed and pretty lightweight for a $100 plate.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#13]
So what seems to be better these or the RMA's?  

Also any recommendations on a plate carrier that will fit these and fit a person that is 4xl?
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Le Armor DeCheap is back in stock.
LAPG Level III and IV:LAPG Level III
LAPG Level IV

Code of magic: buffman :D

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Le Armor DeCheap is back in stock.
LAPG Level III and IV:LAPG Level III
LAPG Level IV

Code of magic: buffman :D

View Quote

Thanks for the magic!  I've got my Level IV plates and condor carrier coming this week, along with Xmas Gifts.  I must've been the last ones to get it ordered cause they weren't in stock as of this morning.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What's the consensus on level?  III or IV?  Or IV in front, III in back?
View Quote

That’s what I did with mine and my wife’s.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top