Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump and a note to say most of FFV is shut down with Canadian quarantine rules...  Most things out of stock which is sad since the US dollar is strong against the CDN peso right now.
They do have Brushstroke pattern socks that I hadn't seen advertised before.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 2:14:24 AM EDT
[#2]
0241Tactical is taking pre-orders on T-Block and Night Desert shirts, pants, and boonies.
https://www.0241tactical.com/s/search?q=t-block
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 7:40:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Arktis has flecktarn back in stock and finally they have original licensed multicam.

Among their proprietary camo they only retain their comb arid and their cheap looking digital Dutch dpm (150 sets were bought by Russian sf)

I preferred their "dispersion" camo. Looked cool.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Brushstroke camo availability alet!!!!
It's what?  Really?  AR parts??!?
https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/monthly-builder-sets/2020/rhodesian-brushstroke-builder-sets

Okay, maybe the bandwagon is real.  "Night Rhodesian" too, a.k.a. "we screwed up the anodizing".
And some are out of stock, so probably successful.  NGL, it'd be cool to have, but not at those prices.  I spraypainted an M1A stock in a passable bushtroke patter 20 years ago for $10.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 2:11:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I want some TAZ90, seems borderline impossible to find. I tried to get some in CH and was told it was illegal to sell.

I want to find original dapple German cotton pants, mist comfortable pants I ever owned.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 2:31:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mPisi:
0241 Tactical will be offering BDUs, combat shirts, boonies, and boots (!) in both T-Block and Night Desert.  Pre-order starts Jan 27.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/13081/82342282_167305734582782_900592946268111-1248611.JPG
View Quote

Any idea where they're sourcing their fabric from?
As in I know of one mill state side doing repop Tblock and night desert, but I'm wondering if it's someone else, cause the hues look closer to the real deal
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:25:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Is their gear made in USA? There is stated that is "made by OPSgear". When opsgear was popular around here it was all made in far east as far as i can remember.

A couple of days ago i went to a close friend that uses a lot of cordura. On his desk there was a fabric sample book from a chinese supplier whose name is JIAFA or Ronson Tactical.
There were samples of ripstop and 500d cordura in various camouflages, including T-pattern and desert night obviously. Also strichtarn as made by Perroz Design, Brushstroke.....don't know if Spiritus systems is berry complaint, but i think that in the catalogue there was their 80's carpet pattern. Good looking pattern and quality, price is low, many buy from this vendor.

Regarding T-pattern, years ago ROYALTIGER (the chinese shop that sometimes also has made in china overstock of military uniforms) had t pattern bdu cut uniforms that were overstock from Gabon Presidential Guard , they used both the classic colorway as well as a desert colorway. I think pattern was slightly different in size and repeated more often, difficult to distinguish at a glance.
Chinese had without doubt been printing T pattern rolls since forever. But the fact there were desert night ripstop and 500d cordura samples got me thinking.

I think that asking directly to them could be the better choice.

Link Posted: 5/27/2020 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Went back to my friend and took a Pic. You can see desert night, t pattern, strichtarn, brushstroke and others. I think there were atleast 6 of those sheets, more weird camouflages and various materials and weights.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#9]
One that I've been wanting to see, but of which I could never even find a single photo or drawing, is the adaptation of Rhodesian DPM for proposed use as MARPAT, which IIRC was the leading contender before the USMC got licensed to use CADPAT.  I've seen the propose tiger strip based camo, but not the one based on Rhodesian DPM.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone seen any of the Aussie multi cam pattern floating around?
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 9:06:21 AM EDT
[#11]
that too is made in vietnam and china i think (atleast some items). i saw used sets for around 100$ and the Crossfire Smock too.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 2:05:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Brushstroke face masks:  https://shop.asmdss.com/collections/face-covers/products/rhodesian-brushstroke-face-cover?variant=31631546187845
They have other camo patterns too.

In other news, Fireforce Ventures has announced they are moving most of their operations to the US.  They were doing pre-orders of another batch of camo.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:37:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In other news, Fireforce Ventures has announced they are moving most of their operations to the US.  They were doing pre-orders of another batch of camo.
View Quote

That's awesome. I hope they'll be bringing back their original-pattern brushstroke items, as I really need a couple pairs of trousers.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#14]
What are you guys paying for Brush Stroke stuff?  I'd really like some of the BDUs that one guy is making on facebook, but I'm not sure I can afford it right now.  

Maybe I should get in on the FFV pre-order and just wait forever.  

WW AFRCOM D?
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 8:21:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What are you guys paying for Brush Stroke stuff?  I'd really like some of the BDUs that one guy is making on facebook, but I'm not sure I can afford it right now.  

Maybe I should get in on the FFV pre-order and just wait forever.  

WW AFRCOM D?
View Quote

I've been buying from FFV, mostly the pre-orders.  Prices aren't TOO bad since it's Kanuckian Pesos, but it does take a while.  They have been "OK" on schedule, some slippage but not major.  Still waiting on my smock though, that's annoying.  Going on a year for Kommandostore's multicam Gorka suit.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 11:27:03 PM EDT
[#16]
90 days from the preorder. Got the full set plus free boonie. Deciding if I want the polo too....
As many of us that got in on it... might be the new approved camo set
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 12:14:20 AM EDT
[#17]
So is the stuff that says "in stock" actually in stock?

How do the sizes run I'm 5'11" with a 36" waist and a 46" chest.  It seems like I'm ok in pants, but will be swimming in a blouse meant for someone 6'4".
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 12:33:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So is the stuff that says "in stock" actually in stock?

How do the sizes run I'm 5'11" with a 36" waist and a 46" chest.  It seems like I'm ok in pants, but will be swimming in a blouse meant for someone 6'4".
View Quote

I short. I went by height
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 8:01:34 PM EDT
[#19]
For those interested in reproductions of the original-pattern Rhodesian brushstroke uniform pieces, What Price Glory has a good selection in-stock.
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 8:15:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Bump to note that Varusteleka is going to be selling things with the Finnish desert pattern.
Särmä TST M04 On Täällä
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top