Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2017 6:13:17 PM EDT
I need the vest, a couple 1 qt. canteen covers and a couple grenade pouches?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Uncle Sam's Retail outlet, Old Grouch's military surplus and eBay are good starting points.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Ebay for the pouches, that's easy. Just look up what you need. 

For the vest, are you talking about the MOLLE II FLC (Fighting Load Carrier)? If so, good luck finding one in multicam. I've seen them pop up here and there every once in a long while but they're exceedingly rare. And when one does show up they charge a serious premium for them.

ETA: Looks like Fire Force makes an FLC in Multicam.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay, thanks a lot for the link.  Ill get one from there and I did just buy the pouches I needed from Ebay.  Thanks folks
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I got the Fireforce FLC in multicam and it is a really high quality piece of gear.
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 4:02:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Would you post some pics i have been thinking about one of those for a while
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/3/2017 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Attachment Attached File

There doesnt appear to be any difference between this FLC and the digital gray Ive been isssued beforeAttachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 11:51:31 PM EDT
[#8]
That looks awesome
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 11:58:53 PM EDT
[#9]
FireForce does a lot of contracts for the military, so their stuff should be up to snuff. IIRC, you could find a ton of Coyote M4 pouches going for stupid cheap on Ebay a few years back that were made by them. Kind of like Allied Industries, which appears to be defunct, but was right along side Eagle with fulfilling contracts years ago as well with similar build qualities.
Link Posted: 12/13/2017 6:38:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This.  Sounds like someone is missing some gear.  LoL

After taking a quick look at Fireforce web site, I saw lots of promises to maintain USGI gear standards, but zero specifics.  I saw NO mention of their gear being NIR-compliant.

Absent such assurances, I'll buy my gear from mfrs who make a point of specifying, in print, that their gear meets, or exceeds, current US Milspec standards.

YMMV.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uncle Sam's Retail outlet, Old Grouch's military surplus and eBay are good starting points.
This.  Sounds like someone is missing some gear.  LoL

After taking a quick look at Fireforce web site, I saw lots of promises to maintain USGI gear standards, but zero specifics.  I saw NO mention of their gear being NIR-compliant.

Absent such assurances, I'll buy my gear from mfrs who make a point of specifying, in print, that their gear meets, or exceeds, current US Milspec standards.

YMMV.
For the record their gear is Berry compliant. As Badaim mention they do fulfill government contracts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top