Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2017 6:56:48 AM EDT
I was hoping someone here would be able to answer a few questions.

Can I fit a safariland 6360 with the regular duty belt attachment? I have a 2" belt right now. The molle attachment seems bulky and too long, or am I crazy and it works fine?

How does the inner belt(1.5") support your pants? Is it stable? Without a buckle it looks like it's relying totally on Velcro. Not planning on it being an edc or anything. Normal pants are a little loose.

Wanted a inner/outer setup, even taking off my regular belt and putting on the inner one will be faster than fiddling with keepers.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 7:46:55 AM EDT
[#1]
There are a few issues here.  First, I don't think the Safariland holster will easily fit onto the belt, without a molle adapter.  You MAY get in on there, with a UBL, but I think it will be a big hump.  Now if you don't mind removing the "molle" webbing where the holster will attach, you might be able to pull this off, but you'd probably be better off with the Safariland molle adapter, even though this is gonna add some bulk as well.  Another option would be to dremel some extra room in the UBL slots, to allow for the extra thickness of the molle webbing, but again I'm guessing their original intent was for you to use the molle adapter stuff.  You might want to email them and get their take on things.    

As to the Velcro only belt.  This will (and has) worked fine.  

But it needs to be cinched up "snug".  So if you usually wear your trou looser and/or size up for IWB carry, you're gonna have to modify how you wear your pants.  They should be fairly snug while standing.   This style rig is not made for sitting around in all day.  It will probably be a bit uncomfortable when seated.  When the outer belt is mated, it will stay in place and not shift around, so the drawstroke is always there.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Ronin Shooters belt and use a Safariland UBL and it works great. I was able to get the regular duty belt attachment on there, but prefer the drop of the UBL.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 3:07:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the responses. Looks like I'll be ordering one soon
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:21:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Agree. Ronin fits the molle through fine. The Volund is way too thick.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top