Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2017 2:04:15 PM EDT
I'm looking for the hives opinion on a GTB/GHB.  I've narrowed it down to the Hazard 4 Clerk & the Vertx Gamut Plus bags.  I like that they internal organization for things like knives, lights, etc...  Both are fairly close in price to each other so that isn't a factor.  Does anyone have any experience with either product?  I'm looking for everyone's opinion/experience with either, even if it's just the manufacturer and not the exact bags I'm looking at.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 11:32:10 PM EDT
[#1]
My Vertx gamut is awesome.  I have the smaller size (not the plus).  It's held up well to daily EDC use for a couple years now.  Flawless.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 8:08:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My Vertx gamut is awesome.  I have the smaller size (not the plus).  It's held up well to daily EDC use for a couple years now.  Flawless.
View Quote
Good to know.  I'm thinking about getting the smaller one for my wife.

ETA:  I think I'll end up with the regular Gamut for me and the EDC ready for my wife.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 11:43:43 AM EDT
[#3]
When it comes to organization and design the Hazard 4 is BS compared to a Vertx. You're comparing Woolworths with Saks Fith Avenue
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 12:19:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When it comes to organization and design the Hazard 4 is BS compared to a Vertx. You're comparing Woolworths with Saks Fith Avenue
View Quote
This is why I ask here.  Storm_Tracker, what don't you like about Hazard 4, quality?  I'm just curious.  They both seem to fit what I am looking for.  I'm leaning towards Vertx at this moment.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 3:56:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I like REI packs  (trail 40, Lookout 40) for my AO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top