Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2017 12:48:47 PM EDT
I was needing a better belt rig I dont like the hsgi war belt and from reading on here ronin was recommended. Several months ago I picked up a print copy of G&A and it had a huge write up on this manufacturer High threat concealment? I really like their system from what Ive seen on youtube.

How come Ive never heard of these guys before? What else am I missing out on?
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 2:00:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I hadn't heard of the company until I saw this thread, but I googled it, and intend to look at some of their stuff.  I'm not sure what you are looking for, but I have two Ares Gear belts, and really like them.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I wanted a two belt kydex system, I already have a stiff cobra belt, so with their inner velcro belt and a couple of rifle pouches Ill have what I want.

They use a different plastic thats tougher than kydex.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 7:14:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I was impressed with what I got to finger bang at NRAAM...and liked what I saw.,.. Got their catalog/pamplet and talked with one of the employees.... If I didn't have a bunch of crap I'm already using, I'd definitely drop some coin on some HTC gear.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 7:34:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Stuff is junk IMHO.....and yes, i was issued the kit.

It just doesn't conform to your waist once you put it together and not comfortable at all.  Better (and probably cheaper) to go with the AWS or RONIN belt and add what you need pouch wise.

Saw on another site where the owner was charged with fraud or something along those lines.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I have set up a similar rig with an Ares Ranger belt using Raven Concealment holster, magazine pouches and a moduloader to hold the Eleven 10 medical pouch. It was initially the spare belt in my closet I used to keep all my stuff organized on. One day I saw the HTC rig, looked at what was in my closet and tried it on. Played with the set up a few times and now it is my go to home defense/class kit. I found not having all the pouches linked together worked better and was more comfortable for me. I'm sure an inner-outer belt combo would help but I'm able to cinch it down pretty good without it riding up or down.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:34:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm in the same boat as Superduty- the HTC stuff is junk and uncomfortable   Much better systems out there   The volund belt is a good base to start with as well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top