Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2017 4:03:30 PM EDT
It was a one piece, curved kydex belt platform slotted for molle pouches that had formed in belt loops and bungie retainers that hooked once it was mounted to the belt to secure it. It was a Texas company that made it. C'mon Arf, I know you guys can find this.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Was it a battle belt with a kydex stiffener? They only companies I know from Texas that make gear are Armordillo Concealment and Armageddon Gear.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was it a battle belt with a kydex stiffener? They only companies I know from Texas that make gear are Armordillo Concealment and Armageddon Gear.
View Quote
No, it was a kydex platform that has slots for molle or pals and hooks to hang it on an 1.5"-1.75" belt then you close the hooks with  1/8" bungee cord. Formed out of one piece of Kydex.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 8:32:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds kind of like the HTC MAP.

THIS?
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 9:33:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sounds kind of like the HTC MAP.

THIS?
View Quote
Close. It was die formed So it was easy to thread gear on because it had definition, and it could be donned and doffed without removing the belt. Very professionally done, even had the company info embossed on the inside face. I figured I could remember the info but age has rendered that shit useless, lol. Shoulda snapped pic but I got the dumbs...

It is similar in size and layout.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 12:21:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Go Panel

This? Bought 4, have 2, can't say I recommend them. Snapped 3 of them. The wings are fragile. I would recommend HTC over it any day.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:00:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
I stand corrected, Armageddon Gear is made in Georgia, not Texas. Sorry for the mix up, and still not solving your problem lol.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Go Panel

This? Bought 4, have 2, can't say I recommend them. Snapped 3 of them. The wings are fragile. I would recommend HTC over it any day.
View Quote
That's it. I knew you guys would find it, thanks! Disappointed to hear it's that fragile, maybe the HTC with clips instead of loops? Thanks again.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 1:14:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I stand corrected, Armageddon Gear is made in Georgia, not Texas. Sorry for the mix up, and still not solving your problem lol.
View Quote
No problem Broheim, thanks for playing though.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#9]
RCS Moduloader

I have had good success with these for mounting Blow out kits on my Ares Gear Ranger and similar non MOLLE belts. They have an option for paddle clips which I think is what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:01:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

RCS Moduloader

I have had good success with these for mounting Blow out kits on my Ares Gear Ranger and similar non MOLLE belts. They have an option for paddle clips which I think is what you are looking for.
View Quote
That looks like a good alternative and since I'll be using HSGI tacos seeing them on there boosts confidence. Have you tried their paddle clips before, they look adjustable for belt size?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, I have the Paddle clips on a 2 finger Moduloader with a small Eleven 10 med pouch and an Eleven 10 Rigid TQ holder. I keep them in my range bag and clip them on my belt when I don't feel like or need to strap on my full gun belt rig. They are adjustable for belt width as well. I also have a 5 finger panel with stadard OWB and a bigger blow out kit pouch on my warish belt.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yes, I have the Paddle clips on a 2 finger Moduloader with a small Eleven 10 med pouch and an Eleven 10 Rigid TQ holder. I keep them in my range bag and clip them on my belt when I don't feel like or need to strap on my full gun belt rig. They are adjustable for belt width as well. I also have a 5 finger panel with stadard OWB and a bigger blow out kit pouch on my warish belt.
View Quote
Great, thanks Boats!
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 11:06:31 PM EDT
[#13]
No worries glad I could help.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:43:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Different concept with a lot less bulk.  Very easy to use, durable and cheap.   $23/6 or $15/2

First Spear Missing Link

First Spear 6/9 link
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Different concept with a lot less bulk.  Very easy to use, durable and cheap.   $23/6 or $15/2

First Spear Missing Link

First Spear 6/9 link
View Quote
Very interesting and I could make both of those pretty easily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top