BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 160
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:17:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dispatch55126] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cdm1985:

This was initially my feeling as well. I bit the bullet and bought the BDS QR Conversion Kit (Polymer) during Black Friday and couldn’t be happier.
View Quote
I don't have these (yet) but the selling point for me over the tubes is that they're not permanent. Should a plastic piece break, I can switch to normal velcro.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I REALLY like redundancy on things I depend on.  Unless I can fix it on-site, I have deep reservations.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:27:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By doubleclaw:
This is the thread I come to when I'm looking to make changes to my setup, but now I am in a position in which I have to go with a completely different setup. I am wearing issued gear right now that is serviceable, but enormously bulky, hard to maneuver in, heavy and uncomfortable.

I'm looking to put together a PC and belt setup that will shave off some weight and increase mobility and utility.

With that in mind, I'm looking at the ESSTAC Shooter's Belt with belt loop Tacos set up thus: 1x double pistol, 2x single rifle, blowout/IFAK pouch, GPS pouch, radio pouch and finishing out with a pistol holster.

I'm looking to go as flat and low profile as possible with every pouch, as we have to wear them concealed.

The PC is the big item on the list, and I am looking for the thinnest, lightest rifle rated plates I can get, in conjunction with a slick PC that will hold IIIA soft armor, to include a ballistic cummerbund.

This is going to be a work in progress, but the ultimate goal is to be able to maneuver and fight without my gear getting in the way of that.

Any suggestions or ideas would be very much appreciated.
View Quote
What soft armor? Just plate shaped going in behind the plates or do you have BALCS or...?

Finding a super slick PC that will hold cummerbund armor is tough. I'm going to make some custom soft armor carriers for the elastic cummerbund on my Beez carrier because there just wasn't any other option. I have no idea why no one seems to make a low pro/concealable PC that takes cummerbund armor but they really are rare, seemingly non-existent. You might be able to swap the cummerbund with another that lets you carry armor, but that'll be dependent on compatibility.

As for plates the thinnest, lightest you'll get is going to be something like the TenCate 2000SA (my choice), Velocity Systems API-BZ, Hesco U210, and similar plates. Keep in mind a lot of these low-pro plates aren't meant to effectively stop rounds like 7.62x51 or 54r at or near their top velocities. It's not that they won't stop penetration, it's BFD that becomes an issue due to the small amount of laminate backing material used in these plates. In other words - they'll most likely stop penetration of lead core FMJ rounds in those calibers but blunt trauma may be an issue.

The Velocity Systems API-BZ plate does claim M80 Ball testing under its covered threats, but I've never seen any test docs for the plate to verify velocity and BFD measurements. Word seems to be there's plenty of "high speed" people who wear them and like them though. Also, the 2000SA is rated against 1 hit of 7.62x39 API-BZ according to TenCate.

Also, a question. Why use Tacos instead of something like the Blue Force Gear elastic pouches? You said you wanted to be low profile and even concealable and Tacos aren't exactly the lowest profile pouches out there. BFG does make belt mount elastic pouches, not just the MOLLE Ten-Speeds.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 2:10:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: D-RAS03] [#3]
Originally Posted By Sonoran_Tj:
Originally Posted By D-RAS03:

@Sonoran_Tj

I would also be interested in some pics.  Have been thinking of doing this for a while now.
I got you.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/276110/20190111_195237_jpg-804498.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/276110/20190111_195231_jpg-804499.JPG
@Sonoran_Tj
You were saying that you lose some rows of webbing have you looked into this, Click me. They say it's for a First Spear rig but I'm sure it could be modified to work with a JPC and I remember seeing someone else making something similar specifically for the JPC using standard pals webbing but no luck finding it right now.  The link I posted started shipping the end of last year. It was a kickstarter that had overwhelming support.  For the record I have no affiliation with them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 11:23:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone have a side view of a JPC 2.0 with 1” thick plates or less?

I’m shopping for plates right now and really tying to keep them as thin as possible (without getting steel). I’m willing to spend the money. Some have suggested the Dfndr plates as they are inky 1” but that still seems like a lot of bulk. Any side profile shots of JPCs with various thickness plates would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 1:23:32 AM EDT
[#5]
@CAKEPWNER

I'm thinking of going with a Ferro Slickster and getting a slick cummerbund made for it to accept my ballistic side panels. I don't see anything on the slickster that indicates whether it will take plate backers, but I figure if I go with a Level IV, I won't need them. It's just a matter of finding a low(er) profile Level IV plate.

We've been seeing an increased level of activity in our area lately, so I'm thinking I might just scrap the idea of going super lightweight and go more toward better protection. I operate mounted a lot of the time, so I'm not going to be too worried about humping the extra weight of plates that will reliably stop the threats we encounter here. Fragmentation from IEDs is the big killer over here right now, so soft armor outside of my plate coverage is where I'm headed, I think.

I think you're spot on about the Tacos. I was going to go with them until I saw the ones from Snake Eater Tactical, which look to be exactly what I'm looking for, down to the attachment method. I'm planning on using Velcro One-Wrap for belt loop attachment, as it will stick to the Velcro in my belt rig and keep the pouches from wandering.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:39:09 AM EDT
[#6]
@CAKEPWNER

I'm thinking of going with a Ferro Slickster and getting a slick cummerbund made for it to accept my ballistic side panels. I don't see anything on the slickster that indicates whether it will take plate backers, but I figure if I go with a Level IV, I won't need them. It's just a matter of finding a low(er) profile Level IV plate.

We've been seeing an increased level of activity in our area lately, so I'm thinking I might just scrap the idea of going super lightweight and go more toward better protection. I operate mounted a lot of the time, so I'm not going to be too worried about humping the extra weight of plates that will reliably stop the threats we encounter here. Fragmentation from IEDs is the big killer over here right now, so soft armor outside of my plate coverage is where I'm headed, I think.

I think you're spot on about the Tacos. I was going to go with them until I saw the ones from Snake Eater Tactical, which look to be exactly what I'm looking for, down to the attachment method. I'm planning on using Velcro One-Wrap for belt loop attachment, as it will stick to the Velcro in my belt rig and keep the pouches from wandering.
View Quote
Going with level IV will limit you in regards to being thin. I think the best you'll get is .75 inches. All the plates I listed are around .55 inches. I'd give the Velocity Systems API-BZ a hard look before disregarding the option entirely. Call up or email Velocity and ask for their test docs, see if they cover or at least are tested against something that approximates the threats you need to stop.

Also, I'm not sure if you've got a budget but you'll be paying top dollar for those plates if you want them, pricing is $1000+ per. You'll be getting up there with lightweight level IV plates too.

Another thing, a little idea since you have to deal with frag. I wear ACH ballistic nape pads as shoulder pads on my PC, gives me a bit of protection for an area that's typically totally unprotected with a modern PC setup. My test thread on these. Both TYR Tactical and Bushido Tactical also have proper ballistic shoulder pad offerings.

There is actually some really important stuff running under that area that would make taking a hit there not fun, namely the subclavian artery. Just something to consider.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 7:06:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm giving serious consideration to the low profile BALCS armor carrier listed on SKD's website, coupled with VelSys BALCS armor and a set of API-BZ plates.

It might not be the lowest profile option, but with the threats we face here, I'd prefer the extra frag protection. As long as I can still button my shirt over the carrier, I'll be happy with it.

For runs in the low threat areas, I'll go with the Slickster and API-BZ plates. I should have the budget for everything by next month, when our pay catches up. I might get the Slickster to start with and work my way toward the BALCS carrier, depending on conditions here.

I'm basically having to build up my gear from the ground up for this gig, because we aren't allowed to have any camouflaged equipment or clothing. I'm swimming in ACU and Multicam stuff, but can't use any of it, so I guess this is as good an excuse as any to buy new gear.

That idea using the nape pads is legit. I will be filing that one away for future reference.

The loadout plan thus far:

Heavy -
SKD low profile BALCS carrier/VelSys BALCS soft armor/API-BZ plates

Light-
Ferro Slickster/SAPI cut plate backers/API-BZ plates

Misc-
ESSTac Shooters Belt system
Snake Eater Tactical pouches 2x rifle, 3x pistol
Blowout kit
Radio pouch
GPS pouch
PIG Drop Slider sling

Go Bag -
TAD gear FAST Pack Litespeed
6 AR mags in side pouch, left
Medical kit mounted on right
Haley DC3R chest rig in pack, fully loaded
Electronic ear pro
Streamlight hand held light
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 10:34:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm giving serious consideration to the low profile BALCS armor carrier listed on SKD's website, coupled with VelSys BALCS armor and a set of API-BZ plates.
View Quote
Have you considered the VelSys LPAC/LPAAC? It’s a modular system that could be ran slick or kitted up as needed with the addition of swift clips so you could attach your D3CR.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 11:30:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doubleclaw] [#9]
Originally Posted By Cdm1985:

Have you considered the VelSys LPAC/LPAAC? It’s a modular system that could be ran slick or kitted up as needed with the addition of swift clips so you could attach your D3CR.
View Quote
I did, but the construction is similar to the VelSys LEPC I'm using now, and even with the low profile plates, it's hard to conceal because of all the stitching on the outside. I got stuck with full sized plates, so I look like Quasimodo when I try to conceal this carrier, plus, it tends to "grab" my cover garments and it bunches up in odd places, so I'm always having to tug my shirt or jacket down.

If I could get away with wearing it as an outer garment, it would work just fine, but as it is, I have to find something that's more purpose built as a concealment carrier.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:39:49 AM EDT
[#10]

I did, but the construction is similar to the VelSys LEPC I'm using now, and even with the low profile plates, it's hard to conceal because of all the stitching on the outside. I got stuck with full sized plates, so I look like Quasimodo when I try to conceal this carrier, plus, it tends to "grab" my cover garments and it bunches up in odd places, so I'm always having to tug my shirt or jacket down.

If I could get away with wearing it as an outer garment, it would work just fine, but as it is, I have to find something that's more purpose built as a concealment carrier.
View Quote
The LPAC is very low profile, I’m not sure how much more so it could be. I don’t think you’re going to find a cordura carrier that won’t to some degree be a little grabby compared to a dedicated concealed carrier.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:06:45 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote
I hear you about the LPAC "grabbing". I'm not a professional user but I've played around with it and it's a bit iffy unless you size up. What you seem to want is a carrier made of 330D or Nyco with internal plate bags (sewn on the inside of the front fabric of the carrier, not accessible from the outside), shoulder straps that don't use webbing loops for adjustment, and a divided, more flexible cummerbund. Basically like the old PACA vests from Iraq:

The LVBC seems like it's as good as you can currently do. Beez Combat Systems makes customized carriers (for both BALCS and third party concealment/low vis panel cuts), and I've known people who got work from them and liked it. Might be something to think about. I'm sure you've looked into the Point Blank/Safariland concealable systems, and I'm not aware of any of their concealment carriers supporting a full-sized torso plate.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 6:58:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 03RN] [#13]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

This is from BCS. It's one of their NIJ carriers. A friend gave me a vest when he retired and the Velcro/elastic was shot. The carrier was a bit tall for the inserts and needed about 2" to be stiched up along the bottom. I'm not familiar with all the different types of soft concealable vests so am unsure what it was designed for. Anyways there are pockets for plates inside. I'll try my large SAPIs in it but the pockets might be to small.

Eta, next to a medium interceptor for size comparison.

Ok, sorry for the pajama pants pic but it's early
Here it is with nij level 3 plus large SAPIs
Attachment Attached File

@doubleclaw
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 2:05:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Taft] [#14]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 12:17:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Taft:
For the EDC users here.

I see a lot of different set ups, PC’s, battle belts, tactical thigh rigs for pistols.

Anyone using a Costa Leg Rig or something similar to hold a couple of mags as opposed to a battle belt or more mags on the PC ?

My thought is a PC with 2 rifle mags, Comms, IFAK, CAT, utility tool, Pelican M6 light, Taser,  Glock 17.

The Costa Leg rig could hold 2 more rifle mags and 3 more G17 mags.

What is your thoughts ?

ETA: No combat role, more of a Police/Security type call out role.
View Quote
I put this together on an HSGI leg panel as kind of a grab and go setup for work.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:09:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:07:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 03RN:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/433221/1547895154008-320159618_jpg-813086.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/433221/1547895197428-2136845904_jpg-813087.JPG

This is from BCS. It's one of their NIJ carriers. A friend gave me a vest when he retired and the Velcro/elastic was shot. The carrier was a bit tall for the inserts and needed about 2" to be stiched up along the bottom. I'm not familiar with all the different types of soft concealable vests so am unsure what it was designed for. Anyways there are pockets for plates inside. I'll try my large SAPIs in it but the pockets might be to small.

Eta, next to a medium interceptor for size comparison.

Ok, sorry for the pajama pants pic but it's early
Here it is with nij level 3 plus large SAPIs
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/433221/KIMG1038_JPG-813089.JPG
@doubleclaw
View Quote
The cut on that carrier looks like some of the ones from Velocity Systems. Compatible with the same types of ballistic panels, I'm guessing, maybe.

I ordered a Slickster from SKD, after seeing one in person over here, and I think it'll be a big improvement over the Hunchback of Notre Dame rig I'm wearing now. I'm trying to get a set of low profile plates, but that's gonna take a little longer. The BZ plates are backlogged for six months, according to Velocity. I asked them if they had any other low profile plates available, but haven't heard back from them yet.

My eventual goal is to have a carrier that will conceal under a button down shirt without a lot of stitched parts "grabbing" the material, We are required to conceal all our gear on mission, and it's kind of a yuuge pain in the ass, because a lot of it isn't very well designed for that purpose. The belt is a big kydex rig from High Threat Concealment, and it is heavy as all get out, plus it's all bolted together into one long piece, and uses up almost every bit of belt real estate, especially the giant IFAK pouch centered on the back.

I'm working on getting some Velcro One Wrap to replace the quick release platform on the IFAK, so that it will lay flatter and still be releasable. I've also looked at some of the more current flat IFAK offerings, and I might go that route once I've got my plate situation taken care of.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#18]

I'm trying to get a set of low profile plates, but that's gonna take a little longer. The BZ plates are backlogged for six months, according to Velocity. I asked them if they had any other low profile plates available, but haven't heard back from them yet.
View Quote
Have you considered the Hesco U210? AT Armor has them.

Attachment Attached File

I obviously don't know what your threat profile is, but that's not bad at all for a half-inch thick plate you can get on the open market.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:45:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FrankW134] [#19]
Originally Posted By hoody2shoez:
Anybody running a first spear carrier?
View Quote
I have a Siege-R and a STT.  I like the easy on/off with tubes, but my needs for the molle it replaces outweigh the convenience.  Just ordered a JPC 2.0, STT will end up a backup slick carrier for the truck, or on the EE.

edit*  JPC came in today, Im mixed on comfort level coming from the STT, both carriers are the same size, plates and backers fit extremely tight in the JPC (SAPIs and paraclete backers).  Everything feels secure, just not used to dealing with the front flap and Velcro anymore after a few years using First Spear stuff.  Im looking for a dangler and a lo-pro hydration carrier,  need to see if we are going to be under another Govt shutdown next week before spending more money.

Link Posted: 2/12/2019 4:21:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 3:02:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Arfcom for the win! I found an old EE ad for a set of AT Armor S.T.O.P. plates, and they will fit the bill just fine until I can find a set of BZs. AT Armor describes these as poly-ceramic construction and about a half inch thick, weighing in at 5.5 lbs. for the 10x12 SAPI cut plates like these. Best of all, got them for right at $600 shipped.

Much happy. So armor. Wow.

Gonna put everything together when I go home on leave. The summertime is gonna be a lot more comfortable without that 30 pound hunchback rig I'm wearing now. Plus, I should be able to wear my regular clothes again, instead of wearing oversized sacks to cover up my rig.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Arfcom for the win! I found an old EE ad for a set of AT Armor S.T.O.P. plates, and they will fit the bill just fine until I can find a set of BZs. AT Armor describes these as poly-ceramic construction and about a half inch thick, weighing in at 5.5 lbs. for the 10x12 SAPI cut plates like these. Best of all, got them for right at $600 shipped.

Much happy. So armor. Wow.

Gonna put everything together when I go home on leave. The summertime is gonna be a lot more comfortable without that 30 pound hunchback rig I'm wearing now. Plus, I should be able to wear my regular clothes again, instead of wearing oversized sacks to cover up my rig.
View Quote
Just for reference the AT Armor STOP is a re-branded TenCate 2000SA.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:04:18 AM EDT
[#23]
those of you using a JPC2.0, if you upgraded your shoulder pads, which did you go with? debating the HSGI or the pigs.
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 1:08:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: D-RAS03] [#24]
Originally Posted By SurtrsFire:
those of you using a JPC2.0, if you upgraded your shoulder pads, which did you go with? debating the HSGI or the pigs.
View Quote
@SurtrsFire
I put PIG BRIG mk1 on my JPC 2.0 and helped a lot. They fit perfectly.

Attachment Attached File

Compared to the JPC with HSGI shoulder pads. Shamelessly reposted from @TATBME
Attachment Attached File

Also I highly recommend getting some PIG Pontoons. They make a huge difference in comfort and add a nice air channel.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 6:24:07 AM EDT
[#26]
What, no paki tape?  Not Halal
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 12:59:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By cvtrpr:
What, no paki tape?  Not Halal
View Quote
No whoreface, either.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 12:00:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Ive got my JPC 2.0 set up with swiftclip panels, looking for one more with various storage capabilities added.  Thinking about a mayflower pusher or haley/spiritus rig.  One question, do the side fastex buckles get in the way from the haley or spiritus panels when mounted on a PC?

Link Posted: 2/25/2019 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm digging the hanger. Are those just galvanized pipes with clear coat?
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 3:27:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By RustedAce:

I have a pusher and like it, the modularity is nice.

Spiritus side buckles are removable.
View Quote
Awesome, thanks!
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 12:20:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By scottr:

I'm digging the hanger. Are those just galvanized pipes with clear coat?
View Quote
Thanks, rustoleum hammered finish. Some kind of grey if I remember right.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#34]
I like that. Would match my pull up bar and take up less floorspace than my current rack.
Link Posted: 2/27/2019 12:48:16 PM EDT
[#35]

Mine is up.for sale in the EE if anyone is looking. Still brand new.

Jpc 2.0
Highcom 4sas7 sapis
Esstac triple kywi
Link Posted: 3/4/2019 9:25:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotNC] [#36]
Did somebody say Pusher?

With the Velocity TQ loops and the Tyr medical shears pouch on my LPAC. Great rig. The radio pouch is good for two 5.56 mags if you're not using it for a radio.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 8:36:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By andrewz71:

Actually thread title is:  Plate carrier thread? ** This is NOW a post pics of your Plate Carrier THREAD **

Since this is a pic thread questions and chat should be posted separate from this thread...

Example:

http://i.imgur.com/CpUm0cY.jpg

It kind of stinks when you are subscribed to a picture thread and only see people talking...
View Quote
Which pouch is this on the bottom? The slim wide one with the velcro?
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 10:25:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Looks like a Ferro Dangler. https://ferroconcepts.com/collections/slickster-accessories/products/the-dangler
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Finally got my gear with this week's mail. Crye Airframe, Ferro Slickster with Tencate SA2000 low profile plates, velocity IIIA backers and a Haley D3. I'm pretty happy with it so far.

I wear the PC like this most days. It rides WAAAAAY better than the Velocity LEPC and full sized plates I got issued. Weighs less than half, too.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 8:57:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Also I highly recommend getting some PIG Pontoons. They make a huge difference in comfort and add a nice air channel.
View Quote
Any more on that pontoon set up you've got? Looks like a nice way to add them but the spacer deal you have there seems a bit sketchy. Does it hold up well?
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 11:31:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: D-RAS03] [#41]
Originally Posted By ARgunner0210:
Any more on that pontoon set up you've got? Looks like a nice way to add them but the spacer deal you have there seems a bit sketchy. Does it hold up well?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
The spacer holds up just fine, I used the strap for a welding helmet. Have not had any issues at all. I did a half ass stitch job but they just need spaced apart.  Once in the carrier they don't move at all.

ETA: The spacers I have are more stout than they look.  I can hold one Pontoon and the other doesn't drop down.  It's much more sturdy than it looks.   It anything else you want to know hit me me up.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 11:28:34 PM EDT
[#42]

The spacer holds up just fine, I used the strap for a welding helmet. Have not had any issues at all. I did a half ass stitch job but they just need spaced apart.  Once in the carrier they don't move at all.

ETA: The spacers I have are more stout than they look.  I can hold one Pontoon and the other doesn't drop down.  It's much more sturdy than it looks.   It anything else you want to know hit me me up.
View Quote
If that is they case, then I am strongly considering the same for my 6094. Are you running them front and rear or just on the front plate bag?
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 2:42:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: D-RAS03] [#43]
If that is they case, then I am strongly considering the same for my 6094. Are you running them front and rear or just on the front plate bag?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I'm running them front and rear.  Just space them for what fits you best.  They make a huge difference.  Only downside is the Pontoons have male Velcro on them so keep that in mind.  It's a easy cheap work around. You'll need some Velcro and something to cover it so it doesn't rub on your plate. Here is what mine looks like, I used This type of Velcro and stuck some very thin closed foam on the sticky part.  I have a ton of it if you want some, the foam I mean.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 5/17/2019 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By demoMouse:
Rockin the AWS Operator’s Choice PC in the wild

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/427499/9600BBD2-00D8-4386-9AAB-10CC04663543_jpeg-759672.JPG
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 2:10:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doubleclaw] [#46]
Updated pic from today. Experimenting with an Earphone Connection Bluetooth Surveillance Kit on my Kenwood radio, and so far, I like it a lot. The PTT is the black button on the front of my carrier.

Good reception and fair sound quality. Better than the acoustic tubes, anyway. Gonna see how long the battery life is this week.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 3:43:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Finally Finished getting all my AVS pieces together. All the pictures on here have me wanting to put a JPC together now.

Link Posted: 5/28/2019 11:21:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Attachment Attached File

Mayflower APC
EI shoulder pads
T3 pistol mag pouches
us tactical sewing rifle mag pouches
us tactical sewing admin pouch(might be EI, can't remember)
Link Posted: 5/28/2019 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By theBlackKaiser:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/493852/plate_carrier_JPG-960943.JPG
Mayflower APC
EI shoulder pads
T3 pistol mag pouches
us tactical sewing rifle mag pouches
us tactical sewing admin pouch(might be EI, can't remember)
View Quote
Love desert digital. I wish Velocity hadn't discontinued it. Great loadout!
Link Posted: 5/28/2019 2:06:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By PatriotNC:
Love desert digital. I wish Velocity hadn't discontinued it. Great loadout!
View Quote
Yeah i was bummed, was looking to buy a small range bag of theirs and desert digital was no longer an option. Must not be a big seller for them to dump it across the board.
Page / 160
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top