Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 160
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:29:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WilsonC:
Once my tax return comes in I’m ordering the mayflower apc. Then I can post my kit set up so you all can judge me like freshman girl walking back to her dorm on a early Saturday morning!
View Quote
Unrealted to PC. But sharing my walk of shame. Passed out in a chicks dorm butt ass naked. Woke up and walked home. Passing by people receiving awkward looks and giggling. Get home, look in mirror. Literally covered in dicks and “penis” from head to toe. Even my dick had a dick drawn on it. Her and her roommate went to town. Used a black sharpie, too. No mercy.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By VeryStableGenius:

Unrealted to PC. But sharing my walk of shame. Passed out in a chicks dorm butt ass naked. Woke up and walked home. Passing by people receiving awkward looks and giggling. Get home, look in mirror. Literally covered in dicks and “penis” from head to toe. Even my dick had a dick drawn on it. Her and her roommate went to town. Used a black sharpie, too. No mercy.
View Quote

(Had to find a tactical WAT meme...)
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 12:59:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bigjunk1] [#3]
Originally Posted By Everythingisawesome:
You ever train in that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Everythingisawesome:
Originally Posted By bigjunk1:
You ever train in that?
Training, no
I have wore it around the yard when shooting before just to test how it felt, seems well made and fits OK other than a couple small changes I made. I padded the shoulders and secured the cable ends.
I came across some Point blank Alpha Elite soft plates (for cheap so I couldn't pass them up) and needed a carrier for them. I got this carrier on Ebay for $5 and free shipping with the pouches included, .  I added some stuff I had laying around so it would look more tactical . I don't have the awesome gear like some of you guys but I at least have a carrier now.
I doubt I'll ever need a bullet proof carrier and I have almost nothing invested in this but it's still fun to have.
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 10:32:12 AM EDT
[#4]
x-post

Yea, I'm an esstac whore and I won't apologize for it.

Link Posted: 2/14/2018 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:
x-post

https://image.ibb.co/gawQFn/IMG_1652.jpg
View Quote
Esstac is awesome gear.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File

Pic of it on-body.

Antenna relocated to the back.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 8:11:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eaglecp] [#7]
x-post

https://image.ibb.co/gawQFn/IMG_1652.jpg
View Quote
Hey!! I resemble that remark!  Me TOO!!!
chuck
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 7:11:23 AM EDT
[#8]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/221816/20180217_1246462-455073.JPG

Pic of it on-body.

Antenna relocated to the back.
View Quote
Is the stretchy tq pouch built in to the daodon?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:26:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 4DoorEKk:

Is the stretchy tq pouch built in to the daodon?
View Quote
Negative. That's from T-Rex Arms.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:27:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By mcculver5:

This fucking place costs me money every day.    
View Quote
You're welcome!

You won't regret the purchase.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:38:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Got my JPC just in time for a month long training event.

ATS mag pouches, 154&148 pouches (RTO) and HSGI pogey pouch. Scored some issue Eagle side pouches, with soft armor for $40 total.
Attachment Attached File

Tyr battle belt, tyr gas mask carrier, ATS bleeder, random dump pouch, TT demo pouch, and of course a trusty canteen.
Attachment Attached File

Then I have a TAPS for when we do training without armor.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 10:30:33 PM EDT
[#13]
AWS OCPC. Definitely a solid quality piece of gear.

Link Posted: 2/23/2018 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By droys86:

https://i.imgur.com/BJlgZ5M.jpg
View Quote
Off topic I know, but your up-fitter drilled a hole in you rear fender, WTH.

Nice carrier though, I have the same one size large in ranger green.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 2:24:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By droys86:

https://i.imgur.com/BJlgZ5M.jpg
View Quote
Nice choice! It’s a $150 PC that is on par with $400 LBT PC’s. I love mine!

This little guy fits perfectly in the front kangaroo pocket and frees up all the space on the front for other uses btw. Installing it is a bitch but if you use two pieces of cardboard to slide it into place, it’s worth it’s weight in gold
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 10:06:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Just curious what radio pouch everyone recommends? I'm generally a fan of HSGI's stuff, but their radio taco strikes me as a little too expensive for my tastes.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By TOEPOE702:
Just curious what radio pouch everyone recommends? I'm generally a fan of HSGI's stuff, but their radio taco strikes me as a little too expensive for my tastes.
View Quote
What radio are you intending on carrying?  A PRC-152 is a lot bigger than a Baofeng.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 10:30:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah I suppose I should have been more specific. I'm a LEO. We carry Hytera's (unfortunately) but pretty typical size in line with Kenwood/Motorola radio's that are popular. I think about 6" x 2.5-3"
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah I suppose I should have been more specific. I'm a LEO. We carry Hytera's (unfortunately) but pretty typical size in line with Kenwood/Motorola radio's that are popular. I think about 6" x 2.5-3"
View Quote
In my pic above I'm running the crye precision MBITR pouch. I'm digging it and several around here are.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 7:08:54 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote
Im a big fan of ATS’s radio pouches.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 7:23:13 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote
Just a few of the lesser known options made for baofengs but similar in size may work for you... Here
Or here
Pic thread-
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By demoMouse:

This little guy fits perfectly in the front kangaroo pocket and frees up all the space on the front for other uses btw. Installing it is a bitch but if you use two pieces of cardboard to slide it into place, it’s worth it’s weight in gold
View Quote
What makes that one worth $40 when you can get others on amazon for $10-15?
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 9:17:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By BigMan74:

View Quote
It’s made in America. Not saying condor aren’t good products and they’ve been used all over the planet in the worst places just some people prefer better quality, American made stuff. There are noticeable differences.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 3:32:40 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote
LBT stitching and materials are excellent. I need mine to stand up to the rigors of duty use.
For a HD vest, the lighter stitching, and less heavy duty materials would probably suffice.

Also I concur with the above statement and will not purchase Chinese made anything when it comes to guns or tactical equipment, which is the origin country of just about everything Airsoft.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 6:36:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By demoMouse:

LBT stitching and materials are excellent. I need mine to stand up to the rigors of duty use.
For a HD vest, the lighter stitching, and less heavy duty materials would probably suffice.

Also I concur with the above statement and will not purchase Chinese made anything when it comes to guns or tactical equipment, which is the origin country of just about everything Airsoft.
View Quote
Exactly.

Before anyone buys gear you should decide if you are buying it to look cool or make believe, or if you are buying it to use.  If its the latter Chinese or airsoft should be off the table.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Thanks all, have a LBT unit headed my way
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Thanks all, have a LBT unit headed my way
View Quote
Good choice. Pic thread:
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Different setups for different days...

Idk gear whore I guess
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 9:58:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Different setups for different days...
http://i68.tinypic.com/hu2dea.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/2ew1r9k.jpg
Idk gear whore I guess
View Quote
What backpack is that on the back of the PC and how does it attach?
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 10:14:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SEK7562] [#30]
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 5:51:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4DoorEKk] [#31]
Originally Posted By BoostKING:

View Quote
I believe it was custom made. I bought it on eBay a while back. It’s made in the USA and is very similar to the twin needle mini map that OPT sells. It’s attached with 4 grim locks so that if need be I can reach up and un clip it without removing the carrier. It has a Haley strategic 2 mag shingle attached to it via hook and loop. I’ll get some more pics of it later after work for yah.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 8:08:02 AM EDT
[#32]
I believe it was custom made. I bought it on eBay a while back. It’s made in the USA and is very similar to the twin needle mini map that OPT sells. It’s attached with 4 grim locks so that if need be I can reach up and un clip it without removing the carrier. It has a Haley strategic 2 mag shingle attached to it via hook and loop. I’ll get some more pics of it later after work for yah.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BoostKING:

I appreciate that! I’m looking for something to fit my GGG minimalist.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 11:54:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DallasLooterShooter] [#33]
Hey everyone,

I like my GGG Minimalist, but I find myself wanting a cummerbund for additional MOLLE real estate.  What is a decent quality PC with a cummerbund that is under $150?  Keep in mind it will spend most of its life on the floor of my closet, so I'm not worried about something that isn't top of the line.

Pic thread:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 2:24:01 PM EDT
[#35]
I've been working on the pouch for almost a year and pretty much how I ran my front plate pocket. Was tough not sharing it until I thought it was ready.

Link Posted: 3/6/2018 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 3/6/2018 9:34:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By patriot_man:
I've been working on the pouch for almost a year and pretty much how I ran my front plate pocket. Was tough not sharing it until I thought it was ready.

https://i.imgur.com/hIeQqic.jpg
View Quote
What are we looking at? That is on the front of your PC?
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 10:42:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By TCBA_Joe:
@DallasLooterShooter

Want to buy my Banshee? I'm planning on buying a new PC and won't need it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DallasLooterShooter:
Hey everyone,

I like my GGG Minimalist, but I find myself wanting a cummerbund for additional MOLLE real estate.  What is a decent quality PC with a cummerbund that is under $150?  Keep in mind it will spend most of its life on the floor of my closet, so I'm not worried about something that isn't top of the line.

Pic thread:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/108939/1-473435.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/108939/2-473436.JPG
@DallasLooterShooter

Want to buy my Banshee? I'm planning on buying a new PC and won't need it.
Email sent.  It seems your IMs are disabled.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 11:41:12 PM EDT
[#40]

I replied to your email.

My IMs should work. I've never turned them off, I verified they're on, and I'm a mod so I have nearly unlimited storage.
View Quote
Interesting, I was on mobile site when I initially tried.  Nothing happened when I clicked "IM user".  However, now that I'm on a desktop, the feature works just fine.
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 6:11:26 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
That doesn't take up enough real estate.
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 11:33:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dog_dad] [#42]
Originally Posted By Firefighter503:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Firefighter503:

Yup the front. It's an ergonomic reload pouch I've been working on. Click for product page Click again for gif (takes a while to load, big file // real-time speed)

Originally Posted By lew:

That doesn't take up enough real estate.
lol, it does take up more space but you can run a traditional double flap in the free space and a TQ on the bottom edge, that's how I run mine. Also more for people that don't need a full load-out.
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By DallasLooterShooter:
Hey everyone,

Pic thread:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/108939/1-473435.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/108939/2-473436.JPG
View Quote
What are you wanting the additional molle rows for? I like my ferro concepts slickster. It doesn't have molle on the cummberbund but it does have internal pockets. I have a small ifak in one, an extra rifle mag in another, tq in one and a small Ziploc bag with batteries in another. I'll get some pics later.

I also grabbed this for 3 rifle mags. Pmags are very snug in it. Retention is perfect with usgi mags. https://ferroconcepts.com/collections/rifle/products/turnover-magazine-pouch-triple-556
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Just bit the bullet and bought a JPC 2.0

The price is a bit much, but it's pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

Anyone want to buy a Banshee?
View Quote
Message sent.
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 11:30:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DallasLooterShooter] [#46]
Originally Posted By Caeser2001:

What are you wanting the additional molle rows for? I like my ferro concepts slickster. It doesn't have molle on the cummberbund but it does have internal pockets. I have a small ifak in one, an extra rifle mag in another, tq in one and a small Ziploc bag with batteries in another. I'll get some pics later.

I also grabbed this for 3 rifle mags. Pmags are very snug in it. Retention is perfect with usgi mags. https://ferroconcepts.com/collections/rifle/products/turnover-magazine-pouch-triple-556
View Quote
Radio and TQ (or a small IFAK).  It would also be nice to decide whether i want the velcro triple mag holder on the front, or remove it and stick the mags in the side elastic pockets for a lower profile.  The option of using a dangler is attractive as well.

After a lot of research (before I saw your post), I had already decided on the slickster so your post is both timely and accurate
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote
If your going for a speed reload design I think a Kydex insert would be faster than a shock cord tab. Just my two cents.
Link Posted: 3/10/2018 9:37:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TCBA_Joe] [#48]
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 5:07:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dog_dad] [#49]

If your going for a speed reload design I think a Kydex insert would be faster than a shock cord tab. Just my two cents.
View Quote
The internal is kydex and the shock cord is released in the same motion your hand goes to grab the mag.

The thought process is that the magazine is already in the same direction and angle to get into the magwell, quickly and ergonomically. Think of a redi-mag except it is separated by a few more inches and mounted on the carrier instead. I've tested these against BFG 10 speed, FS open top w/o bungee, and others as well as had novices attempt the same. You're more likely to get the magazine into the magwell at an even faster speed because you are using stronger push muscles from the triceps and shoulders to seat the magazine vs mostly bicep and twists of the wrist with traditional mag pouches.

I also think most don't realize the pouch articulates from the base as well so I just took this video to demonstrate the motion. I only made the gif loop with a pause but I guess imgur messed with that.

Link Posted: 3/13/2018 11:42:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Something is missing in this GIF. Cant put my finger on it though.
Page / 160
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top