Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/8/2010 9:30:26 AM EDT
Hi Guys - I'm looking for "raw" molle panels, meaning... rows of PALS webbing attached to a backing fabric available by the yard. Something like this is my current fallback option, as it's approaching the size I need. At $45, it's not too bad, but I'd be paying for a constructed item just to deconstruct it. I have a couple projects I'm working on, and being able to buy mil-spec molle panels would be a big step in the right direction. Haven't found anything online like this yet... any thoughts on where to look?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:37:47 PM EDT
pretty sure you won't find anything like that out there unless you contact someone to make you some.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:54:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2010 2:59:19 PM EDT by Johnny_C]
Call Robert with your required sizes
at US Grunt Gear. He's fast and very
reasonably priced. He's a great guy
and makes high quality custom gear.
Tell him I sent you.

This is what he just made for me.

Good Luck!


Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:30:48 PM EDT
Thanks for the link, John. I think custom is the way to go. I'm going to sort out some specs and drop them a line... looks like they do clean work.
Top Top