I feel like going and making a dump pouch now
View Quote

Have Dan paypal me an invoice?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 5:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SWedd523:

I gave you a (mostly) serious response.

MALICE is going to be stronger short and long term and more secure overall.  As a downside, it's difficult to attach.  For my tactical use, I don't mind the difficulty of attaching because I don't move stuff around very often.  If you're constantly swapping, then sure, velcro is a viable alternative.

I use hard attachment pouches (CR Speed, DAA, etc) over velcro on my competition belt because, again, it's a more secure attachment method.  Downside here being that they're more expensive than some KYWIs and velcro.

Give and take.  What works for me may not work for you and vice versa.
View Quote

I agree. It is give an take. I would venture to say if we traded belts, both would work for both of us if we needed them to. WTFix-it would not be great in my case. I could make it work with Mallice clips. I think we both know that MOST people are cheap. Esstac in my eyes, reaches out to a lot of people giving them great gear at a more than reasonable price. (I am going to do some research on your pouches because I would like to be educated!) I thought about TREX the other day while posting in the shit storm that is a thread in GD. Lucas now offers a pre-built belt. I absolutely think it is quality. It is still pricey. $410 vs esstac with a dump pouch and their DST($197+ your med pouch of choice). The gun community is a tough crowd. Some cheap, some have stacks. Some stupid, some smart. The worst part is just like any other subject, it is only opinions. Your hard attachments over my QD method is the exact same. I am staying within my budget(and ease), and you are using what you preform with best(or had the best results with).

Ok wife has pizza and beer coming home in 10. I am done for the night, but I am going to look up your pouches!
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By esstac-:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 6:11:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#4]

Yes, I too need/don't need this pouch!
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:11:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 10:54:49 PM EDT
[#7]

@USAFtacFANAC  <---did I do that right?

PM me your shipping info and preferred color and Ill send you one

I started this right after saying that but got rudely interrupted by customers coming in the store front and Danny left early...... they were all like "take my money"  

It was a fun test.  For years I just made shit from the voices in my head but this past year I have learned how to design things on the PC and doing some random things like this are good for learning new ways.  Just a basic one piece dumper, doesn't fold-up as I don't like folding.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/72956/dump-2020950.jpg

@stoner01  you don't get one
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner01:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

I started this right after saying that but got rudely interrupted by customers coming in the store front and Danny left early...... they were all like "take my money"  

It was a fun test.  For years I just made shit from the voices in my head but this past year I have learned how to design things on the PC and doing some random things like this are good for learning new ways.  Just a basic one piece dumper, doesn't fold-up as I don't like folding.

RARE
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 11:49:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stoner01] [#8]

View Quote

I am so full of sad right now
ETA. It's probably a good thing. I'm a manlet with no room on his belt, hence the Velocity one
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 12:17:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GlockLuvinRedleg] [#9]
@stoner01

I got you dawg,

Pick one and pm me a shipping address

I mean, they're folders, but since they've got a 2 inch hook n loop ilined channel between the body and rear pals row, you can skip the one wrap or clips and stick em right on the belt

Link Posted: 7/20/2021 12:22:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 12:25:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TCBA_Joe] [#11]
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 12:37:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By GlockLuvinRedleg:
@stoner01

I got you dawg,

Pick one and pm me a shipping addresshttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20210204_003236-1923717.jpg

I mean, they're folders, but since they've got a 2 inch hook n loop ilined channel between the body and rear pals row, you can skip the one wrap or clips and stick em right on the belt

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20210212_224125-2021139.jpg
View Quote

Kind of want. What's your business link?
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 6:59:41 AM EDT
[#13]
@stoner01

I got you dawg,

Pick one and pm me a shipping addresshttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20210204_003236-1923717.jpg

View Quote

Those are awesome
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 8:15:17 AM EDT
[#14]
@stoner01

I got you dawg,

View Quote

I'll take the Gods Plaid. PM inbound
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 8:17:11 AM EDT
[#15]

You should be

No faith
View Quote

I realize my transgressions. Forgive me
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 8:17:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By TCBA_Joe:

If you can't fit a dump pouch on your belt due to lack of space, I hang a maxpedition from my belt loop below my belt and mag pouches from the SlikClip.

My work belt is VERY full and hanging it from the belt loop makes things super ready.
View Quote

Look up to my belt, i fit one on there
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#17]

That velcro setup is how Eagle does it.

There's technical reasons for it not just comfort. Putting hook on the inner belt spreads the hooks open allowing it to grab the loop of the outer belt better.

If it was reversed, the hooks would collapse and hold less secure.

Loop on the outer belt reduces abrasion to dry suits and CBRNE suits compared to hook.

From a design standpoint its better. Just sucks when you're not wearing the outer belt.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PFran42:
GBRS Group is made up of former DEVGRU operators. That's "worth" at least $50 right off the bat. The way they differentiate (somewhat - Eagle does the same thing) is to put the hook side of the Velcro facing outwards on the inner belt. Reasoning is that it is less irritating should you not don the outer belt perfectly and have a multi-hour infil where you are sardined into a UH-60. The other "value add" is that it is sold as a 3 piece system. Inner belt, inner belt cover and outer belt.

GBRS video on the belt in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZGafeKDaNI

Side note:

Some of the GBRS ex-DEVGRU guys are running Esstac KIWYs. Way to go @esstac- @RyanEsstac!

That velcro setup is how Eagle does it.

There's technical reasons for it not just comfort. Putting hook on the inner belt spreads the hooks open allowing it to grab the loop of the outer belt better.

If it was reversed, the hooks would collapse and hold less secure.

Loop on the outer belt reduces abrasion to dry suits and CBRNE suits compared to hook.

From a design standpoint its better. Just sucks when you're not wearing the outer belt.

Volund did that as well, at least on the belt I have from them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 10:18:54 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Awww fuck yes. PM inbound.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 10:20:21 AM EDT
[#19]
@stoner01

I got you dawg,

View Quote

I was looking at your belt, I am digging the navy fatigue camo. Those are pretty sharp man, and awesome for hooking stoner up.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 12:12:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

I was looking at your belt, I am digging the navy fatigue camo. Those are pretty sharp man, and awesome for hooking stoner up.
View Quote

He offered to help me me out with something a year or so ago, I found an alternate solution but that doesn't change the gesture.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#21]

He offered to help me me out with something a year or so ago, I found an alternate solution but that doesn't change the gesture.
View Quote

Damn, i don't even remember what that was. But thanks for remembering for me
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:11:40 AM EDT
[#22]
AXL Eclipse belts are still in stock. I ordered mine yesterday.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:10:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USAFtacFANAC] [#23]
For post 5000, instead of starting a ghey thread in GD... I present you a lot of Esstac. Including the dump pouch that I was sent (grey) folded up. Stand by for some comparison pics of theirs and TREX's. It cost me 25 bucks for a membership so I could post pics easier!Attachment Attached File

Top is the wife's. Middle is my 'battle belt'. The Grey is for my two jobs. One is a gun store, and the other is a orange home improvement store.
Here is some comparison pics, and I will comment on both below the pictures.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Simplifying the posts for differences(and esstac schooling me):
-Material- The Esstac is much more stiff and feels better. They call it Brookwood squadron laminate which is 1000D and 500D cordura put together. Compared to the TREX this seems much more rugged. (The esstac may be simple but it is by no means a "cheap" pouch, had to do my homework)
-The mounting velcro- Esstac is using a laser cut piece of One Wrap (which I prefer) as opposed to TREX which has a thicker piece of conventional velcro. The ESSTAC fits great on their belts. The TREX is more of a univeral mount (maybe better for the 2 inch belt guys).
-The opening- Esstac is a wide mouth opening. Much larger than the TREX. The TREX has a sewn flap that covers the opening. Think ESSTAC much better for admin and TREX probably has the edge for running.
-Belt real-estate- They are almost similar with the Esstac using about 1/2 and inch or so more real-estate. When folded up, the Esstac does not bulge as much while sitting in a chair with a back. You can fold it wide as I did, or check out their site to see how to make it shorter while stowed.

Which one do I recommend(in this first glance)? Both. They both are different and can suit anyone's needs. The only difference is the top with one being open, and the other being partially closed. I like both of them and will run them more when I can. I imagine the Esstac one will be cheaper to produce(I am wrong, esstac comments on the brookwood squadron material, and it is One Wrap. Still easily worth it for something with a wide mouth and tough material). But I spend a decent amount of money at both companies because at the end of the day, they treat us right and support the 2A more than I do, so to me... it's money well spent. Not to mention both dump pouches hold the most important part of my range days: A can of Grizz wintergreen

Thanks again @esstac- for being bad ass dudes and making me feel like I am more than a customer. Tell Dan thanks a ton as well. That guy is great for keeping it real. I feel like he was more of a bro rather than a car salesman when it came to my orders.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#24]
For post 5000, instead of starting a ghey thread in GD... I present you a lot of Esstac. Including the dump pouch that I was sent (grey) folded up. Stand by for some comparison pics of theirs and TREX's. It cost me 25 bucks for a membership so I could post pics easier!https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/323787/belts_JPG-2023807.JPG

Top is the wife's. Middle is my 'battle belt'. The Grey is for my two jobs. One is a gun store, and the other is a orange home improvement store.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/323787/belt1_JPG-2023821.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/323787/belt2_JPG-2023822.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/323787/belt3_JPG-2023823.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/323787/belt4_JPG-2023824.JPG

View Quote

I think the Grey belts and accessories look awesome. I don't have a use for Grey, but I think it's just slick and looks clean.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By acegunner:

I think the Grey belts and accessories look awesome. I don't have a use for Grey, but I think it's just slick and looks clean.
View Quote

I agree. Sometimes I rock the multicam at the gun shop job just to feel like a tier 1 operator, but the grey looks much more professional. I have a hunch if I wore the multicam and the home improvement store, it would get me some unwanted attention.

I have 2 Daeodon's in MC... but I think I see a grey one with L210's in my future that will stay in the car. I am a multicam slut, but it does make you stick out like a sore thumb.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:21:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USAFtacFANAC] [#27]

If you fold/pleat the sides in you will have a smaller footprint when rolled up.

Also it's Brookwood Squadron Laminate.  A layer of 1000D and 500d cordura so much stiffer than traditional dumpers.
View Quote

It's on your website now. Excellent. I will mess with it again in a bit. Just ate a fuck ton of boneless wings... I see a nap in my very near future.

The material is super stiff, which to me would make more sense for admin purposes.

ETA: I also see how you roll it up to be smaller now. Stoner and small waist approved!
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 2:00:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Indeed
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 5:43:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GlockLuvinRedleg] [#29]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Indeed
View Quote

@stoner01

Otd tonight or tommorow morning
Would been quicker but my machine let me know it was a "few" hours over due for maintenance.

And than my assistant (Satan's favorite cat) decided he needed to help.

Assuming your belt isn't over 2.5 inches wide it'll fit the channel.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#30]

@stoner01

Would been quicker but my machine let me know it was a "few" hours over due for maintenance.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20210721_225841-2024092.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20210722_174116-2024125.jpg
View Quote

Thats awesome. Question. Do you wrap your holsters yourself? What adhesive and material do you use? I would like to find something to wrap my multicam and multicam black in.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Thats awesome. Question. Do you wrap your holsters yourself? What adhesive and material do you use? I would like to find something to wrap my multicam and multicam black in.
View Quote

Yes
And it depends on the holster and material.
I use alot of marine adhesive .

I try to lean towards 330 to 500d cordura, simply because it is more resistant to abrasion rot and water damage, but its simply not feasible for some patterns.

I did this one for an arfmilbro friend, and at the time the only available fabric was poly/cotton.
So in an attempt to "ruggedize" it it got a couple different treatments followed by a tech fabric dip after it was on the holster and set.

I wasn't super happy with it, but it seems to be holding up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 6:41:18 PM EDT
[#32]

Yes

I try to lean towards 330 to 500d cordura, simply because it is more resistant to abrasion rot and water damage, but its simply not feasible for some patterns.

I did this one for an arfmilbro friend, and at the time the only available fabric was poly/cotton.
So in an attempt to "ruggedize" it it got a couple different treatments followed by a tech fabric dip after it was on the holster and set.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/IMG_20210502_090150_901-2024138.jpg

View Quote

Any particular brand of marine adhesive? A quick google search pulled up 3M, flex seal(lol), and a lot of epoxy type kits.
I still think the cotton looks good. I would think a pattern like multicam shouldn't be too hard to get off Amazon/somewhere. This will be a project in the winter time for sure. I may even cover my sp-01 holster in that US Navy camo you used... I have a couple buddies with old uniforms ha.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Yes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/IMG_20210502_090150_901-2024138.jpg

View Quote

Dude, you do some cool stuff! Envious of your sewing ability!

( I don’t believe I ever said that before!
)
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#34]

@stoner01

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20210721_225841-2024092.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20210722_174116-2024125.jpg
View Quote

No worries brother, it is appreciated greatly. It will fit both my belt and my chest rig just fine. Need to decide where it's going.
And I may have to see about getting a holster wrapped.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Henny:

)
View Quote

I'm over here laughing.
If you had told me about this 6 years ago sitting in my platoon office I would have laughed at you.

I've always had ideas/improvement thoughts for stuff and I finally got tired of saying "why doesn't someone do xxxxxx"
Well that and i kinda got sidetracked from dealing with estate liquidators and the military surplus game.

I'm pretty critical of the stuff I make, and wish I could do better, but some of the things that got me med retired 2 years short of actual retirement make  some of this stuff a challenge.

But overall I really enjoy it, my friends seem to love it, and it gives me.something do when its not duck season
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 7:34:53 PM EDT
[#36]

It's on your website now. Excellent. I will mess with it again in a bit. Just ate a fuck ton of boneless wings... I see a nap in my very near future.

The material is super stiff, which to me would make more sense for admin purposes.

ETA: I also see how you roll it up to be smaller now. Stoner and small waist approved!
View Quote

Ordered
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 8:33:42 PM EDT
[#37]
@esstac-

Belt received, thank you! A lot of thought was put into it's design, and the effort shows. Question though, what are the two plastic separate belt loops are for?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 9:52:44 PM EDT
[#38]

I'm over here laughing.
If you had told me about this 6 years ago sitting in my platoon office I would have laughed at you.

I've always had ideas/improvement thoughts for stuff and I finally got tired of saying "why doesn't someone do xxxxxx"
Well that and i kinda got sidetracked from dealing with estate liquidators and the military surplus game.

I'm pretty critical of the stuff I make, and wish I could do better, but some of the things that got me med retired 2 years short of actual retirement make  some of this stuff a challenge.

But overall I really enjoy it, my friends seem to love it, and it gives me.something do when its not duck season
View All Quotes

)

I'm over here laughing.

That’s pretty much how I got into holster making, “…why doesn’t someone….” Or “…I wish this holster was more like this…”
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:12:05 PM EDT
[#39]

That’s pretty much how I got into holster making, “…why doesn’t someone….” Or “…I wish this holster was more like this…”
View Quote

I've dabbled slightly, with leather mostly.
My machine will sew leather to kydex (multiple layers) but I just don't have the drive to get all of the rest of the stuff to make a halfway decent go at it.
I did make a "firepower" shoulder rig for my shockwave/a5 whippet, and glock, but that was more of a "i bet I can do that" than anything else
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:18:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:36:47 AM EDT
[#41]
For post 5000, instead of starting a ghey thread in GD... I present you a lot of Esstac. Including the dump pouch that I was sent (grey) folded up. Stand by for some comparison pics of theirs and TREX's. It cost me 25 bucks for a membership so I could post pics easier!https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/323787/belts_JPG-2023807.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/323787/belt1_JPG-2023821.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/323787/belt2_JPG-2023822.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/323787/belt3_JPG-2023823.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/323787/belt4_JPG-2023824.JPG

There is quite a bit of differences. The 2 in particular that I like is the open top vs the flap on the TREX, and the mounting system. I know I will like the open top for more admin purposes like throwing a water bottle in or my palm pilot thing for the jobs mentioned above. I do think the TREX would capture items better if you are running of course. I like the mounting system on the Esstac much better. The TREX seems like it was build as more of a universal solution. There is nothing wrong with it, but after some sitting and standing the Velcro on the TREX will start to rub your skin or shirt because of how big and abrasive the hook side is. The other differences worth mentioning: The material. The Esstac is much thicc'r material. I only see this as a positive. If I had to guess they are both made of codura(spelling?). The Trex is significantly thinner, you can see from the wrinkles in the above pic. I keep it stored mostly in my gun shop gig. Another difference is the profile when folded up. @stoner01 being a smaller individual would have to make up some real estate on the belt somehow to fit the Esstac. A fatty like myself has plenty of room. When folded up, the Esstac is quite less bulky. In a normal chair, the Esstac is much more comfortable because of the low profile. The Trex is not bad, but you can tell it is there. It's nit picking but I felt it was worth noting. The last difference is the Velcro used. Trex uses a more conventional style that is tall hooks vs Esstac using more of a one wrap style. I prefer the One Wrap because of the low profile it offers.

Which one do I recommend(in this first glance)? Both. They both are different and can suit anyone's needs. The only difference is the top with one being open, and the other being partially closed. I like both of them and will run them more when I can. I imagine the Esstac one will be cheaper to produce(I am wrong, esstac comments on the brookwood squadron material, and it is One Wrap. Still easily worth it for something with a wide mouth and tough material). But I spend a decent amount of money at both companies because at the end of the day, they treat us right and support the 2A more than I do, so to me... it's money well spent. Not to mention both dump pouches hold the most important part of my range days: A can of Grizz wintergreen

Thanks again @esstac- for being bad ass dudes and making me feel like I am more than a customer. Tell Dan thanks a ton as well. That guy is great for keeping it real. I feel like he was more of a bro rather than a car salesman when it came to my orders.
View Quote
holy shit! you say make me this, they say no, and 2 fucking days later on the other side of the country here you are posting the thing they said they wouldnt make you.
Attachment Attached File

I like esstac. I run Kywi exclusively. Sold my Haley micro cause the pouches suck compared to kywi's But just damn. That's impressive.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:56:02 AM EDT
[#42]

I did make a "firepower" shoulder rig for my shockwave/a5 whippet, and glock, but that was more of a "i bet I can do that" than anything else
View All Quotes

"Would you like to know more?"

[. ]No
Yes
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 1:12:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 03RN:

"Would you like to know more?"

[. ]No
Yes
View Quote

Shotgun side before I worked out a lanyard,
It's rough,  but I literally got tired of sweating working on the boat and came in to putz around in the basement.
Probably 45 minutes in it if that

Humpback sits higher so it has to go lower
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 8:46:18 AM EDT
[#44]

It's rough,  but I literally got tired of sweating working on the boat and came in to putz around in the basement.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20200717_193945-2024395.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20200717_205843-2024591.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20200717_193953-2024592.jpg
View Quote

Nice
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Ordered
View Quote

One of us. One of us.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:03:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By slappomatt:
holy shit! you say make me this, they say no, and 2 fucking days later on the other side of the country here you are posting the thing they said they wouldnt make you.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/landing-page-double-take-354.gif

I like esstac. I run Kywi exclusively. Sold my Haley micro cause the pouches suck compared to kywi's But just damn. That's impressive.
View Quote

Sir, I am not special. I have been asking for one for a while now. Honestly it was luck that they hooked me up. They have been more than generous with me. I try not to be brand loyal. (I own glocks and CZ, AR from BCM, Anderson, Geiselle, you get the idea)

Esstac makes great products. I am choosing to be brand loyal with them for a couple 'simple' reasons:
1. They make shit that is simple and works. I mean it. Many are buying into over priced stuff(not a knock on those guys) but for the price of say the GBRS belt, you can get an Esstac belt, 2 pistol Kywi's, 2 AR kywis and a kydex holster for the price of the GBRS belt. They are not selling themselves into the hype beast game unless they do a collab with special print on something.
2. They are active in the community. They do this with a customer service model that is: You give us money, you get a product and we will be best friends. They are super active on here. They call bullshit when they see it, which may play into the simplicity of their products.
3. The white Kywi sticker of the little guy hold a M4 is the best sticker ever made. Yes a sticker makes the list. Why not?

At the end of the day I am a fan boi and they know it. I like Geiselle products and BCM rifles the most but they have no idea who I am. Esstac has EARNED my loyalty in my eyes. Not to mention me spending a fuck ton of money (fuck ton to me at least) and they make us peons feel just as important as govt contracts or bulk order sales. This same concept is also followed by ECCO machine who does all of my form 1 recores. Companies like this should be thriving, so I will be a walking billboard for both of them.

And to answer your question: Yes, they ship fast as fuck. I am not special, just was at the right place at the right time!
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:05:01 AM EDT
[#47]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20200717_193945-2024395.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20200717_205843-2024591.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27868/20200717_193953-2024592.jpg
View Quote

THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME. You and chase45 should collab for a shockwave on one side and an MP5 on the other.

Are you self taught in making all of these things you have posted?
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By jcast141:

I’ll second this

I’ve tried several other med pouches and the STOMP is next on my list as it seems to fill all my needs.  It has been out of stock in black for a while,  now just waiting on a sale lol
View Quote

@jcast141 not on sale but in stock.

STOMP in stock
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Getting my wife's belt set up for her. Hopefully we'll run it tomorrow and she'll have a chance to re-arrange as suits her; for now it more or less mirrors mine.

Untitled by Will5B, on Flickr

Untitled by Will5B, on Flickr
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Will816:
Getting my wife's belt set up for her. Hopefully we'll run it tomorrow and she'll have a chance to re-arrange as suits her; for now it more or less mirrors mine.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51333044611_1c77eb8304_b.jpgUntitled by Will5B, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51333257608_57ab52a1b9_b.jpgUntitled by Will5B, on Flickr
View Quote

Very nice.
Page / 153
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top