Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 153
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 12:02:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Pleaforwar:

It isn't, belted or not. All I need to do is shift to my weak side a few inches and it clears just fine. Re-holstering is a pain in the ass though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Henny:

That looks like it would be hard to draw from a seated position. Especially if you throw a seat belt in there.

It isn't, belted or not. All I need to do is shift to my weak side a few inches and it clears just fine. Re-holstering is a pain in the ass though.

When I used to run a thigh rig, I would rotate the holster to the top of my thigh while in a vehicle.  It was an easier draw and interfered less with everything around me in the vehicle.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 3:10:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By vjf915:

I definitely didn't misquote, and your logic is quite flawed. It's not about knowing where your stuff is, it's about adding an unnecessary step to the application a piece of life saving equipment. How do you think you benefit from keeping the windlass captured?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vjf915:
Originally Posted By northcoastwizard:
[

Guessing you misquoted, it's unobtrusive as stowed and works for my shift and I. They know where my stuff is and vice versa. You can make damn near anything work of you drill it into memory.
If a velcro strap and some stress defeat your training you need to train more

I definitely didn't misquote, and your logic is quite flawed. It's not about knowing where your stuff is, it's about adding an unnecessary step to the application a piece of life saving equipment. How do you think you benefit from keeping the windlass captured?

Fixed my TQ. Sorry I caused a page long argument amongst several parties
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Detn8r-Red2:

Fixed my TQ. Sorry I caused a page long argument amongst several parties
View Quote

Pics or it didn't happen!
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 4:18:03 PM EDT
[#4]

When I used to run a thigh rig, I would rotate the holster to the top of my thigh while in a vehicle.  It was an easier draw and interfered less with everything around me in the vehicle.
View Quote

Unfortunately I can't rotate with the True North adapter, as it runs through the molle loops. I'm not stressing it - I don't feel hindered with my draw. If I can remember I'll post a video if I do any vehicle training in the upcoming months.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#5]
My Blue Alpha Double Belt showed up today. I love the Low Profile/EDC inner belt. Materials are first rate but the person driving the sewing machine on my outer belt must have been drunk. Comparing it to the PETAC Gear Amazon belt I had ordered as a place holder, it looks like the Chinese are better at staying in between the lines.

I'm a bit disappointed.

Loop on top row:
Attachment Attached File

Hook section drifts to the top:
Attachment Attached File

Then hook section drifts to the bottom:
Attachment Attached File

Not functional but c'mon man...
Attachment Attached File

For $172.37, I expect a little more attention to detail.

Link Posted: 12/26/2020 8:50:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By PFran42:
My Blue Alpha Double Belt showed up today. I love the Low Profile/EDC inner belt. Materials are first rate but the person driving the sewing machine on my outer belt must have been drunk. Comparing it to the PETAC Gear Amazon belt I had ordered as a place holder, it looks like the Chinese are better at staying in between the lines.

I'm a bit disappointed.

Loop on top row:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20201227_003007361__1__jpg-1749829.JPG

Hook section drifts to the top:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20201227_003228677__1__jpg-1749834.JPG

Then hook section drifts to the bottom:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20201227_003234221__1__jpg-1749838.JPG

Not functional but c'mon man...
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20201227_003146833_jpg-1749839.JPG

For $172.37, I expect a little more attention to detail.

View Quote

Well, the colors look good
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 8:59:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By UndrGrndPrdcts:

View Quote

Yeah... and I hate being that guy. I really wish I hadn't purchased the $90 Amazon belt which conveniently allowed me to compare build quality, fit/finish, etc. I'm sure Blue Alpha was/is swamped with orders and are doing their best to crank these things out. I was just expecting a KAC and making due with a Colt.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 9:04:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Yeah... and I hate being that guy. I really wish I hadn't purchased the $90 Amazon belt which conveniently allowed me to compare build quality, fit/finish, etc. I'm sure Blue Alpha was/is swamped with orders and are doing their best to crank these things out. I was just expecting a KAC and making due with a Colt.
View All Quotes

So are you gonna run it? I've been looking at the Blue Alphas.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#9]
That stitching on the PALS looks weak, as in will come apart. Does that logo patch take away from mounting space?
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I sent an email to BA just to give them a heads up on what they are putting out but yeah, I'm probably going to run it. There is only one loop that is out of whack, the inner and outer belts will adhere to each other and I don't care about the centering on the logo.

Just know that if you are looking for "perfect", you may want to give Volund Gearworks and Ronin Tactics a few minutes before pulling the trigger on Blue Alpha. That said... Who knows... My belt is a sample of one and I've never heard anything negative about their products.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By wtfboombrb:
That stitching on the PALS looks weak, as in will come apart. Does that logo patch take away from mounting space?
View Quote

To me, PALS stitching is a good as any other high-end nylon gear I own. Logo actually takes up less space that any of my other battle belts.

PALS stitching:
Attachment Attached File

Logo is obscured by the folded tail of the belt. Notice PALS goes all the way to this point.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:55:16 PM EDT
[#12]
My Blue Alpha belt also showed up today.

I looked and read and watched YT vids and read reviews. I finally decided what I wanted to start with, and started ordering Dec. 1. Got the belt in today and put it together. This is how I envisioned it set up, and am very happy with it. Im certain that I will make some changes once I start wearing it and training in it.

-Blue Alpha Gear double Molle belt in Multicam.
-Esstac Kywi double gap pistol and 2 mid length rifle mag holders.
-NAR ROO ifak from the black Friday deal posted here. Contents are: CAT gen 7 (that tab in the front pulls up and it is in its own quick grab compartment. No digging through the kit or zipper for that) QC combat gauze, pressure bandage, 2 compact HyFin compact chest seals, pair of gloves, and shears on the back.
-Ragnarok, light compatible holster.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/27/2020 1:10:44 AM EDT
[#13]
My wife's blue alpha (Xmas present) came in and it looks to be great quality. Although I didn't do a thorough inspection. Got the esstac kywi pouches (2 pistol and 1 rifle) and the NAR IFAK. Still waiting on safariland holster.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 3:28:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm new to this so please be gentle.

I picked up a True North Concepts MHA to go with my Ragnarok and QLS attachment but confused on the spacers that came with the hardware. Instructions are unclear on where the rubber spacers go, so is there a general rule on spacers between all screw/thread inserts or what?

Would it be MHA - spacer - female QLS? And for the Ragnarok, would it be holster - spacer - male QLS?
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 5:20:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pleaforwar] [#15]
Originally Posted By DefconFrat:

I picked up a True North Concepts MHA to go with my Ragnarok and QLS attachment but confused on the spacers that came with the hardware. Instructions are unclear on where the rubber spacers go, so is there a general rule on spacers between all screw/thread inserts or what?

Would it be MHA - spacer - female QLS? And for the Ragnarok, would it be holster - spacer - male QLS?
View Quote

In between the plate that goes through the molle rows and the adapter - I used the photos on True North's site to figure it out.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#16]
God damn everyone must have ordered from Blue Alpha before the Xmas deadline, myself included. I have a few belts from them and if mine looked like that molle Multicam belt I would be sending it back.

I purchased an AWS LAB (before this Blue Alpha) and ended up returning it due to stitching and how it fit. To be fair it seemed sturdy and workable but I wanted more for my $$ and this Blue Alpha is awesome. Stitching is great and the fit is fucking fantastic. AWS were responsive and helpful so I would recommend them still.

Word to the wise, upgrade the inner belt on the BAG and buy Esstac pouches. Esstac helped with an order snafu and their customer service is phenomenal. Even better than BAG, whom I had to use only once.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 5:25:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By DefconFrat:

View Quote

I ordered the True North thingy last night as well. As for the QLS... The fork (male) goes on the holster.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By theguymontag:
God damn everyone must have ordered from Blue Alpha before the Xmas deadline, myself included. I have a few belts from them and if mine looked like that molle Multicam belt I would be sending it back.

I purchased an AWS LAB (before this Blue Alpha) and ended up returning it due to stitching and how it fit. To be fair it seemed sturdy and workable but I wanted more for my $$ and this Blue Alpha is awesome. Stitching is great and the fit is fucking fantastic. AWS were responsive and helpful so I would recommend them still.

Word to the wise, upgrade the inner belt on the BAG and buy Esstac pouches. Esstac helped with an order snafu and their customer service is phenomenal. Even better than BAG, whom I had to use only once.
View Quote

Oh sure, NOW the comments start rolling in telling me to return it. Right after I finish v1.0 of setting it up.

And yes... The upgraded inner belt is fantastic!

Still waiting on the Safariland 6390RDS, True North MHA and not super happy with the IFAK location or dump pouch.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/27/2020 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Oh sure, NOW the comments start rolling in telling me to return it. Right after I finish v1.0 of setting it up.

Still waiting on the Safariland 6390RDS, True North MHA and not super happy with the IFAK location or dump pouch.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20201227_213002540_jpg-1751031.JPG

View Quote

Looks good. What mounting device did you use? I used malice clips. I now hate malice clips ! But they are so freaking secure, it was worth the fight to install them. That shit ain't going anywhere! I'm very happy with BA but will really know once I run around and train some. Im ready to go walk around my property and spend some time in it!
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#20]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20201227_213002540_jpg-1751031.JPG

View Quote

Haha it’s only a comment coming from someone with borderline OCD, if it works well then no reason not to rock it. I looked at mine a little more now, my belt is naked and only the BAG patch has some uneven sewing. Nice CZ!
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 6:44:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#21]
Originally Posted By acegunner:

Looks good. What mounting device did you use? I used malice clips. I now hate malice clips ! But they are so freaking secure, it was worth the fight to install them. That shit ain't going anywhere! I'm very happy with BA but will really know once I run around and train some. Im ready to go walk around my property and spend some time in it!
View Quote

Since I have an email out to BA and was thinking about sending it back, I decided to play around with 1" Velcro OneWrap. It's funny... I purchased the belt to get PALS for mounting things. Now I have what is hailed as one of the best belts for this sort of thing and I am barely using the loops.

The dangler Velcro is for a HK hook (when I find it).
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Also thinking about going back to my USMC dump pouch. It is big but rolls up in a manner that isn't uncomfortable when riding in vehicles.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/27/2020 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By theguymontag:

Haha it’s only a comment coming from someone with borderline OCD, if it works well then no reason not to rock it. I looked at mine a little more now, my belt is naked and only the BAG patch has some uneven sewing. Nice CZ!
View Quote

Thanks! It took me buying 3 P-10C's and mixing parts to get to this finalized version. I swapped in a HBI trigger, polished all metal-to-metal internals and it is now without a doubt, the finest striker trigger I have ever experienced (including VP9, PPQ, Caniks, $200 Aftermarket Glock, etc.)

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/27/2020 11:11:11 PM EDT
[#23]
I would post an update, but I’m still waiting on my safariland order. 😂😂
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:04:05 AM EDT
[#24]
My Blue Alpha belt is here (I haven't examined the stitching and now I'm afraid to ). Multicam with molle and the d-ring. Dunno what I'll actually use it for, but I like d-rings.

Dark Angel IFAK is here. Safariland holster for my Sig is here.

Nobody bought me pouches for Christmas , so those are on order now. T-Rex dump pouch and a coupla Kywis.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 10:52:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Need some help figuring out which safariland holster for a Glock 30. I’ve struggled on their website. Will be going on a Esstac belt. Want the ALS. No light. Does changing over to the QLS matter or is it interchangeable with all their holsters? I’m just not seeing as many options for a 30.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Blaze261:
Need some help figuring out which safariland holster for a Glock 30. I’ve struggled on their website. Will be going on a Esstac belt. Want the ALS. No light. Does changing over to the QLS matter or is it interchangeable with all their holsters? I’m just not seeing as many options for a 30.

Thank you.
View Quote

Try 6378-483. That’s what’s written on the back of mine.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:01:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Zirak:
My Blue Alpha belt is here (I haven't examined the stitching and now I'm afraid to ). Multicam with molle and the d-ring. Dunno what I'll actually use it for, but I like d-rings.

Dark Angel IFAK is here. Safariland holster for my Sig is here.

Nobody bought me pouches for Christmas , so those are on order now. T-Rex dump pouch and a coupla Kywis.
View Quote

I guess I should go check my belt but it's performed well for a little over a year now, including several courses.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Re: my Blue Alpha belt (that was sewn by a drunken tailor)...

BA responded to my email 5 minutes after they opened for business and offered to exchange the belt. I sent them a reply stating that I didn't want to be without a belt for x number of weeks (BA lead times + USPS FUBARness) waiting on a replacement and asked if I could run what they originally sent me until the new one arrived. I also told them they could charge me for an additional outer belt if the defective one wasn't returned in a timely manner after I received a replacement. If they can't make that work, I'll just keep it and wince sourly at that one PALS loop, once every couple of years when changing up pouches/gear.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#29]
For those running the True North adapter, is that a straight belt slide or does it loop through molle/pals?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Thank you.

Thank you for the reply.

What I’m seeing in pics are that that holster comes with the iwb paddle, does that come off and mount a different way? Do you like the stx? Was reading it wasn’t as stiff of a material. Anyone recommend this one over the duty holster, or the major difference? Sorry for all the questions, this area is relatively new to me and trying to chose over pictures I’m struggling. Plan to use with a plate carrier, so any help on a ride height suggestion?

I appreciate it.

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:11:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: acegunner] [#31]
Re: my Blue Alpha belt (that was sewn by a drunken tailor)...

BA responded to my email 5 minutes after they opened for business and offered to exchange the belt. I sent them a reply stating that I didn't want to be without a belt for x number of weeks (BA lead times + USPS FUBARness) waiting on a replacement and asked if I could run what they originally sent me until the new one arrived. I also told them they could charge me for an additional outer belt if the defective one wasn't returned in a timely manner after I received a replacement. If they can't make that work, I'll just keep it and wince sourly at that one PALS loop, once every couple of years when changing up pouches/gear.
View Quote

I'll say that my webbing on my identical belt was very very strong. As I mentioned, I used malice clips and I used a spoon handle to "open" the webbing when I ran them through. I put alot of pressure on the webbing while contorting and fitting the clips in when I weaved it through. More pressure than it will ever see with regular use, and not so much as a thought that one of the stitches would pop. I didn't inspect every one, but nothing at all stuck out to me as crooked or loose.

Im sure BA will take care of you, and am pretty sure they should send you your belt and then let you return yours after you get the new one... they do with sizing exchanges. From their website: "Fill out the following Sizing Exchange Form. When we receive your info we will generate a new order in our system for the new size that you need. Please allow 2-3 business days for your new belt to ship.

Once you receive the new belt there will be a prepaid shipping label affixed to a new garment bag for you to return the other belt to us.

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Thank you for the reply.

What I’m seeing in pics are that that holster comes with the iwb paddle, does that come off and mount a different way? Do you like the stx? Was reading it wasn’t as stiff of a material. Anyone recommend this one over the duty holster, or the major difference? Sorry for all the questions, this area is relatively new to me and trying to chose over pictures I’m struggling. Plan to use with a plate carrier, so any help on a ride height suggestion?

I appreciate it.

View Quote

The paddle does come off. All Safariland holsters have the 3 screw mounting pattern which will go with any of their mounting accessories.  I left the paddle on mine because it was my office gun. It was easier to take the holster off and throw my duty belt on that way.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:24:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By acegunner:

I'll say that my webbing on my identical belt was very very strong. As I mentioned, I used malice clips and I used a spoon handle to "open" the webbing when I ran them through. I put alot of pressure on the webbing while contorting and fitting the clips in when I weaved it through. More pressure than it will ever see with regular use, and not so much as a thought that one of the stitches would pop. I didn't inspect every one, but nothing at all stuck out to me as crooked or loose.

Im sure BA will take care of you, and am pretty sure they should send you your belt and then let you return yours after you get the new one... they do with sizing exchanges. From their website: "Fill out the following Sizing Exchange Form. When we receive your info we will generate a new order in our system for the new size that you need. Please allow 2-3 business days for your new belt to ship.

Once you receive the new belt there will be a prepaid shipping label affixed to a new garment bag for you to return the other belt to us.

View Quote

Yep. Just heard back from them. They are shipping me a new belt and I can ship the sloppy one back when the new one gets here. Great customer service!
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#34]

Yep. Just heard back from them. They are shipping me a new belt and I can ship the sloppy one back when the new one gets here. Great customer service!
View Quote
Excellent! Looking forward to seeing how fast they get it to you and how it looks.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#35]
For those running the True North adapter, is that a straight belt slide or does it loop through molle/pals?
View Quote

@Detn8r-Red2

Photos on their site show them being used both ways. I went with going through the molle.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#36]

@Detn8r-Red2

Photos on their site show them being used both ways. I went with going through the molle.
View All Quotes

@Detn8r-Red2

Thanks. Hoping to use this with my HSGI SlimGrip.  I’m thinking it should solve my mounting location problem.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

@PFan42 Glad to hear there taking care of you. How did you end up paying $172.37? I bought the same one from them a couple weeks ago for $159.97 shipped. I also bought an Esstac belt for $90 while a waited for the BA belt.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By FONTY:

@PFan42 Glad to hear there taking care of you. How did you end up paying $172.37? I bought the same one from them a couple weeks ago for $159.97 shipped. I also bought an Esstac belt for $90 while a waited for the BA belt.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/236598/E10F81A7-0249-4763-8C45-5113641C1684_jpe-1752301.JPG
View Quote

I have to pay GA tax.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#39]

Since I have an email out to BA and was thinking about sending it back, I decided to play around with 1" Velcro OneWrap. It's funny... I purchased the belt to get PALS for mounting things. Now I have what is hailed as one of the best belts for this sort of thing and I am barely using the loops.

The dangler Velcro is for a HK hook (when I find it).
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20201227_223152108_jpg-1751122.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20201227_224242597_jpg-1751144.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20201227_223210588_jpg-1751125.JPG

Also thinking about going back to my USMC dump pouch. It is big but rolls up in a manner that isn't uncomfortable when riding in vehicles.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20201227_223350526_jpg-1751130.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20201227_223420556_jpg-1751132.JPG

View Quote
thats why I went non molle. the belt is super thin.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 4:18:19 PM EDT
[#40]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/236598/E10F81A7-0249-4763-8C45-5113641C1684_jpe-1752301.JPG
View Quote

Comparison? Worth double the price?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:05:03 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Worth double not at all but that’s not really a fair comparison. BA’s standard duty belt is basically the same as the Esstac shooters belt that cost $104.97 shipped vs Esstac $97.50 shipped. I can post up some comparison pics if you’d like.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 9:03:27 AM EDT
[#42]

Worth double not at all but that’s not really a fair comparison. BA’s standard duty belt is basically the same as the Esstac shooters belt that cost $104.97 shipped vs Esstac $97.50 shipped. I can post up some comparison pics if you’d like.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/236598/2DF93DC9-B25F-4136-8C49-D9B500E4737C_png-1752931.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/236598/2DF93DC9-B25F-4136-8C49-D9B500E4737C_png-1752931.JPG

Those were 2 I've been looking at.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:29:02 PM EDT
[#43]

@Detn8r-Red2

View All Quotes

@Detn8r-Red2

this.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 6:51:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: westwardbound] [#44]
Got my Safariland 6390 holster today from the Black Friday sale. Also got another qls fork to attach it to.

But I cannot get this new fork inserted into my mounting plate. Got it part way in and had to tap it out with a mallet. Am I missing something?  Other one slides right in.

Edit: Disregard. Hit it with my purse and it works
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 7:37:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By westwardbound:
Got my Safariland 6390 holster today from the Black Friday sale. Also got another qls fork to attach it to.

But I cannot get this new fork inserted into my mounting plate. Got it part way in and had to tap it out with a mallet. Am I missing something?  Other one slides right in.

Edit: Disregard. Hit it with my purse and it works
View Quote

Did you get any status emails from Safariland prior to them shipping? I also ordered a 6390 on BF and it still shows as "Your order is confirmed!".

Maybe it takes longer to get left handed models...
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#46]

Did you get any status emails from Safariland prior to them shipping? I also ordered a 6390 on BF and it still shows as "Your order is confirmed!".

Maybe it takes longer to get left handed models...
View Quote

Yes got the email it shipped yesterday and was at my doorstep within 24 hours.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Still waiting on my 6390RDS from a late Sept order.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 10:20:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#48]
Blue Alpha flexing their STRONG customer service game...

Attachment Attached File

I figured it was going to take them a few weeks to make/ship my replacement.

Link Posted: 12/30/2020 2:08:08 AM EDT
[#49]

Turns out the Bladetech doesn't work unless you drill new holes in the holster. If your belt's 2" the UBL/CUBL will slide on perfect.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By clausewitz8:

I didn’t phrase my question well, but I think you answered it anyways.

I have a belt that I believe requires molle mount but I haven’t tried it with a blade tech etc. I have a mount plate installed now from Blackhawk, I’ll see if the Safariland will interface.

Turns out the Bladetech doesn't work unless you drill new holes in the holster. If your belt's 2" the UBL/CUBL will slide on perfect.

Thanks, I think either one would work. I’ll try them out if I’m not happy with the mount plate I have now.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 2:25:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: clausewitz8] [#50]
Originally Posted By Gurthy:
I know Condor will get you kilt in da streetz, but the LCS Gun Belt is an underrated piece of kit.

I like that it can easily be used with the grippy padded liner or with a Velcro inner belt
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gurthy:
Originally Posted By clausewitz8:
Setup that I can live with for now until more funds allow improvement (sorry not a real GD millionaire)

Condor Cobra LCS gun belt coyote
Comptac international holster w/ Blackhawk STRIKE attachment - black
North American Rescue Eagle IFAK Basic - black
2x gap Kywi pistol -ranger green
2x Kywi medium rifle - coyote but different shade from belt

I know Condor will get you kilt in da streetz, but the LCS Gun Belt is an underrated piece of kit.

I like that it can easily be used with the grippy padded liner or with a Velcro inner belt

I’m pleased with it, when I cinched it down tight I could see never needing the inner belt & just using the grippy pad. Which is a nice option to have standard either way.

1 big issue I have with it is it runs large. I’m working on getting back in shape at the moment & went ahead and ordered another in a smaller size because I don’t have much adjustment left. Funnily enough I was concerned it would be too small when I ordered as I’m on the upper end of the size range listed! (Too late to return so I’ll just sell mine when it gets too big)

Speaking of “Condor is airsoft crap that’ll get you killed” The review I read that pushed me over the edge into buying was by a military contractor that wore one for a deployment or two to Afghanistan and wore it with the grip pad the whole time & had no complaints. You look at places like LAPG or Copquest and it’s uncle Mike’s bianchi & condor everything with just a few Gucci options thrown in. Obviously we go way overboard on gear here, but I got other “needs” I’d rather spend my money on than a top of the line battle belt when Condor fulfills my needs.

ETA: cleaned up confusing sentence.
Page / 153
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top