Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 12:04:46 PM EDT
Anybody know if any manufacturer makes a copy of the ACU (Army Combat Uniform) in black?  I'm talking about the pattern/features of the uniform.  Not the Marine version but specifically the ACU type.

Just curious really.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out USCavalry.  I just got a catalog from them and Tru-Spec is making an ACU type uniform in Black Khaki, Navy, and OD. Catalog says that they are a USCav exclusive.  I tried for a while but couldn't find them on the wedsite.
Does tru-spec have a homepage?  Says they are US materials assembled in Honduras.
I don't think they are shipping yet.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi Desert has 'Urban digital camouflage' that appears to have blacks, grays, whites, etc..linkage follows:
http://www.hdesert.com/cgi-bin/hdesert/store/commerce.cgi?product=digital
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anybody know if any manufacturer makes a copy of the ACU (Army Combat Uniform) in black?  I'm talking about the pattern/features of the uniform.  Not the Marine version but specifically the ACU type.

Just curious really.

I believe he is speaking of the newly designed uniform not the camo pattern.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the shirts and would be interested in getting a tan one.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:59:10 PM EDT
[#5]
just saw it in my catalog, nice looking.  I wonder what coming soon means
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:44:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I emailed USCav to find out the when and  $$$ .  Lets see how long it takes to get a reply.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top