Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/7/2006 10:55:48 PM EDT
So, looking at Cheaper than Dirt webpage they have some Molle gear at pretty reasonable prices. I have a vest that I bought from them that seems to be of pretty good quality. Now, I'm just a couch commando, so what do I know? Anybody have any opinions on their stuff or some other lower priced gear? I have read both good and bad about their stuff on the errornet.
I also see some good prices on stuff by Tac-Force, anybody used their stuff?
Yeah, I know you get what you pay for but, unfortunately, I can't afford to pay much right now.
Thanks for your input.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:22:43 PM EDT
heard tacforce drag bags were pretty good. rangerjoes sells some tacforce, so it cant be that bad.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:33:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:06:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/8/2006 7:07:37 PM EDT by dump1567]
If you want quaility gear at import prices, check out Tactical Tailors closeout on woodland camo:TT Woodland Camo
You won't look as cool since woodland is so 1990's, but you'll have functional quaility gear. You can always get a can of spray paint if you need a change of environment.

I also have some Tac Force discreet carry cases that I think are top notch.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:05:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Stickman:

Originally Posted By modifiedbrowning:
So, looking at Cheaper than Dirt webpage they have some Molle gear at pretty reasonable prices. I have a vest that I bought from them that seems to be of pretty good quality. Now, I'm just a couch commando, so what do I know? Anybody have any opinions on their stuff or some other lower priced gear? I have read both good and bad about their stuff on the errornet.
I also see some good prices on stuff by Tac-Force, anybody used their stuff?
Yeah, I know you get what you pay for but, unfortunately, I can't afford to pay much right now.
Thanks for your input.

You've got to be specific in what you are looking at. CTD carries a lot of different gear, with som ebeing good surplus, some being cheap import that is useles, and some imported gear that is shockingly decent.

My bad. As far as CTD I was wondering about their new Molle gear seen HERE.
As for Tac-Force I was looking at their drop leg holster seen HERE
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:14:32 PM EDT
dump1567, thanks for the link.h
Top Top