Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 8:45:17 PM EDT
I'm looking for a chest harness similar to this, but is able to carry AK mags. I just love the simplicity of this rig. I forgot what it was called, though...

http://www.blackhawk.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=2473&d=

And yes, BHI does make the harnesst that can carry AR, AK, M14 mags, but  I am looking for something "simpler" (cheaper!) with the harness, llike the .223 version where it has no buckles, etc.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#1]
track down one of the chicom ones...for like $20.  I think Galati has them...not great but functional.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:49:48 AM EDT
[#2]
www.cheaperthandirt.com/AKS701-45529-1874.html

I've never worn a chest rig, so I ordered one a couple days ago to try it out.  If nothing else it will be good for storing AK mags, and it was cheap.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:10:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info and links, guys.

However, are there any harnesses that you have seen that dosen't come with the grenade pouches but just the mag pouches? Coulda sworn I saw something like that.

Thanks, though
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#4]
This is the one that I was refering to.  I got one just so I had something to go with my AK.  It has two pouches on each side but doesn't wrap around to far (I imagine I'm a good bit fatter than your average VC)  I keep cleaning supplies in one and survival stuff in another.  I'd put in a few power bars if I was off to fight the zombies.  The guy in the pic doesn't know how to ware it, the straps should cross in the back!

Anyway the CTD one certainly looks more authentic with the toggle catches but the on I showed has snaps and velcro so would be better for drills and such.  On any of these cheap ones don't expect the mags to fit great.

whoops forgot to add the link

www.galatiinternational.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=GIO&Product_Code=GLV514&Category_Code=AKAccessories

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top