Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 3:51:44 PM EDT
OK
I am looking to set up a belt system (SoTech padded belt)

I have a Glock 19 and a 17.
I was thinking I would run my 19 on this as I am just overall more comfotable with it.

Anyway.
I want a Safariland Holster to hold it and my Streamlight M6X

I was looking at the 6004

Do they make it for a Glock 19 with a M6X?

I wanted to get one for the 19 with the light and one for the 19 without the light?

Which models do I need?  Or do I need to run my 17 if I am going to run the M6X?  (sometime ago someone told me they didnt make a Tactical holster for the 19 with the M6 only the M3 but I dont know at all myself.)

Also, which accesories do I need to make it able to attach to a molle set up instead of using it as a drop leg?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
For some reason my Adobe is acting up and I cant get the will it fit chart from the Safariland site to open on my laptop.....
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't see one that is specifically for the 19 with a 6X.  They list one that fits the 17/22/31 with either an M3X or M6X and they list one that fits the 19/23/32 with a normal M3

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top