Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 4:14:38 PM EDT
Anyone have a report on these maybe some pictures and somewhere to get a good deal on one. Im looking for a bag to keep in my vehicle for a 24hr survival pack or "get home bag"

thanks for any input ou guys have to offer.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#1]
All i can say is for a great price check out ETS for Camelbaks
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:25:56 PM EDT
[#2]
The MULE is small so you can't put much in it. I have one and a HAWG and almost always carry the HAWG.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]
The link above (ETS) is where I got mine. Seemed to be the cheapest price.

I use mine mostly while mt. biking where anything larger would be cumbersome and tiring. It certainly is a trade off between mobility and cargo capacity. But if your willing to make compromises in the items placed inside, I think it would be sufficient for a 24hr bag. The PALs webbing makes it a little more versatile in that you can add a medium sized utility pouch for a few extra goodies.

I'll try and get some photos posted tomorrow to give you an idea how much gear it can carry.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks a lot and some pictures would be great.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:15:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Here are a few pics I promised. Your contents will no doubt vary. The large red survival tarp will most likely get replaced by a much smaller, traditional survival "space" blanket. I still need to add a small metal mug to use with my Esbit stove. I plan on purchasing a small utility pouch for some snacks and drink/soup mix.

Hope this helped.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:23:15 PM EDT
[#7]
yup that is certainly what ill be getting the size looks perfect to me i may add a small utility pack
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:50:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Check out the Maxpedition Typhoon 0409 let me know if you want a quote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top