Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 4:02:12 PM EDT
i have a sig p229, and i need a holster to go on my line 1 belt , that rides with the grip of the gun level with the top of the belt.

i dont like the drop leg or shoulder holsters, i need my sidearm to ride tight against my body, not concealed, and low enough to clear a tactical tailor mav 2pc.

i just need a simple,  quality belt holster that rides with the grip level with the top of my line one belt
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:43:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Cheaper Than Dirt has camouflaged drop leg holsters for $20 or less.  You can detach the holster from the drop leg panel, to attach to the belt.  

The drop leg panel can then serve other carrying purposes.

And it's only $20
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:18:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I've seen pics of a lot of guys getting Safariland 6004's (the best IMO) and removing the top leg strap, then cinching up the drop webbing so that it rides higher.  the pistol's grip is just below belt line.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#3]
6004  or 6280
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#4]
This is the Safariland 6004 w/UBL on an Eagle duty belt. It rides slightly higher than you describe, but with a ESSTAC PMB (similar to a 1-piece MAV) it works fine. Pretty muvh any pouches you put on the MAV above the holster will interfere with your drawstroke. Leave the last 3 channels empty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top