Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 2:49:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:54:48 PM EDT
IM sent
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:59:29 PM EDT
Does it really matter that only 1 shop has to have it all in stock? SKD Tactical has the armor and plates in stock and Triad Tactical has Large Land CIRASs in Khaki in stock. If you NEED it, then don't dick around waiting for someone to get the whole package, go shopping around and get the whole thing from different vendors.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:46:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By molsen:
Does it really matter that only 1 shop has to have it all in stock? SKD Tactical has the armor and plates in stock and Triad Tactical has Large Land CIRASs in Khaki in stock. If you NEED it, then don't dick around waiting for someone to get the whole package, go shopping around and get the whole thing from different vendors.

what he said. While its more convenient to buy as a package, but if you want it bite the bullet and buy from different places.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:00:40 PM EDT
Yipper, I have never found a ONE STOP SHOP yet. Ive always had to piece together everything ive dealt with , be that motorcycles, cars, computers, tac gear, ARs, etc. If you NEED it, get it anyway you can.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:34:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By die-tryin:
Yipper, I have never found a ONE STOP SHOP yet. Ive always had to piece together everything ive dealt with , be that motorcycles, cars, computers, tac gear, ARs, etc. If you NEED it, get it anyway you can.

+1!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:18:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By fivepointoh:

+1!!!

+2!!!

My CIRAS, BALCS-cut soft armor, and plates all came from differetn sources.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:28:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By clasky:

Originally Posted By fivepointoh:

+1!!!

+2!!!

My CIRAS, BALCS-cut soft armor, and plates all came from differetn sources.

+3

I bought a bunch of stuff from two different vendors yesterday.
Top Top