Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/10/2006 2:04:07 PM EDT
Like the header says, what manufacturers are making Molle compatible mag, utility, and other pouches.

(One caveat here, I am looking for those places that have them in stock...i.e. Diamondback Tactical may make the pouches in mutlicam, but a pouch that takes 8-20 weeks to get to me is useless!)

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:21:06 PM EDT
www.militarymorons.com/gear/crye1.html

Check that out, towards the bottom of the page
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:48:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:53:38 PM EDT

Triad should be a good place to go. Love my HSGI multicam pouches and Nalgene pouch.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:39:47 PM EDT
Tactical Tailor has some MC pouches. They just got some shingles and "triple" shingles in stock (I bought some.) They also have some other pouches available too. You would have to call them to check on inventory status though.

www.tacticaltailor.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=152 Click the "down arrow" for the drop down box to see the pouches available.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:39:07 AM EDT
www.multicampattern.com/gear.htm

Here is a listing of all the manufacturers from the Multicam webpage.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:03:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By matthewdanger:

Hot damn, you win the gold medal! <---- (When does he get a helemt cover in Multicam?)

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:32:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By matthewdanger:

Be careful with that list. Not all the manufacturers are currently making the gear in multicam. Most of those listed had mad mc gear at one time or another, but it was usually a limited run for a special order. Most of these companies will make the gear in MC, but you will have to find a lot of people to go in on it with you or convince a retailer to place a large special order to make it cost effective for the manufacturer to build it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:31:05 PM EDT
Multicam pouches are readily available from HSGI,Tactical Tailor,Esstac, and Eagle. Triad Tactical carries the Eagle pouches,and SKD carries HSGI and Esstac. TT pouches are available diectly from them. Also, John Willis (founder of SOE) is back in business and he will make any of his gear for you in multicam.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:10:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BrianD:
Multicam pouches are readily available from HSGI,Tactical Tailor,Esstac, and Eagle. Triad Tactical carries the Eagle pouches,and SKD carries HSGI and Esstac. TT pouches are available diectly from them. Also, John Willis (founder of SOE) is back in business and he will make any of his gear for you in multicam.

Willis will make the gear if you provide him the Multicam material.

EGG
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:28:25 PM EDT
HSGI, Tactical Tailor, and Esstac seem to be the only companies that consistantly offer MC pouches. Eagle does not. Every now and then, a batch shows up at a retailer from special order, but do not expect them on a regular basis. If you like Eagle pouches, buy them when you see them. It is generally hard enough to find them in "standard" colors...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:40:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/12/2006 7:40:30 AM EDT by the_REAL_soe_girl]
edited
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:41:09 AM EDT
Does anyone have Essential Tacticals website? I tried esstac.com but that is a dead link...they didn't go under, did they???
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:46:37 AM EDT
On larger projects I ask that the customer supply the cordura. On smaller items I can generaly do them. It just depends what the items are and when you hit me up for them.

John Willis
Thank You
jwillis10@san.rr.com
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:10:26 AM EDT
Speaking of which - John, box out tomorrow for you
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:50:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/12/2006 6:51:13 PM EDT by SKD_Tactical]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:15:43 PM EDT
Top Top