Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/5/2006 10:20:14 AM EDT
I'm in the market for a vest/webgear that has/accomadates submachine gun mags. Any advise?

Bomber
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:24:09 AM EDT
straight mage I.e Uzi, sten, colt etc or curved like sterling or MP-5 curved?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:31:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hondajohn:
straight mage I.e Uzi, sten, colt etc or curved like sterling or MP-5 curved?

Colt 9mm straight type.

BOmber
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:42:23 AM EDT
I put two uzi or sten mags in my standard black hawk and eagle vests designed for the 223 mags they fit 2 per pouch side by side. Another thing I just got this year is a sten commando pouch. It is a recreation from the pouch from WWII from IMA (look in shotgun news) and it holds 7 sten gun mags. It is cotton canvas recreation and I am going to use it for a pattern and make one out of cordura with nylon webbing and fastex buckels unlike the WWII recreations it has on it. I really like it as it is designed to be an over the shoulder rig and I think two of them one over each should plus the one in your gun would keep you in the fight for a long time without having to top off mags. Just my .02 cents worth.

Yea and The Blackhawk hip Ar 15 mag pouch I have stuck sten mags in it also in the same configuration.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:36:49 AM EDT
Check out these guys. I have bought 5 vests from them, and will buy more. I have really abused them, and they hold up. I bought an 18 mag vest for a MECH TECH I have. I know, but that damn thing is just so much fun to shoot, and I got tired of carrying a round 32 round Glock mags for it.

http://www.antipersonnel.net/fmco/001.html

You can get it in a vest or LBE style. I got the vest, but I have the LBE for other rifles as well. Hope this helps.

I also tried for the first time to hot link this, so if I did it wrong, please let me know how to do it right. Thanks.
Top Top