Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2006 7:07:53 AM EDT
I picked up a tan UnderArmor shirt for 12 bucks yesterday at the local surplus store on clearance... Wondering if I should go pick up another

I haven't used their stuff before but figured for $12 - I've spent that much on a printed cotton T-shirt - I couldn't go wrong ...
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:15:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Now you're just bragging.  I'm sure that you know those go for about twice that normally, if not more.

If not, then yeah that's a great deal.  They work pretty well.  Get the sweat off your body and let it evaporate.  Dry fast.  They don't get wet and stay wet making you uncomfortable all day like cotton does.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Their BOXERS are 22 a pair around here. Shirts are about 30, that's why I only have one shirt.  Go buy em out and I'll but all the XXLs from ya
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, not bragging... they were on clearance for half off. I've bought other stuff on clearance before just thinking it MUST be a decent deal and then posted about it here...

IIRC they had green, tan and I think black... not sure what sizes. Mebbe I'll head back for a couple more
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:26:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I picked up a tan UnderArmor shirt for 12 bucks yesterday at the local surplus store on clearance... Wondering if I should go pick up another

I haven't used their stuff before but figured for $12 - I've spent that much on a printed cotton T-shirt - I couldn't go wrong ...

you could make good money reslleing those
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#5]
brah, for $12 bucks!  that's a smoking deal!  I pay $25 for mines  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:38:34 AM EDT
[#6]
What would a fair price be for these on the EE if I bought a few? And don't say $12 because I need to make it worth my while  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I get mine for 13.00 new from work
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#8]
UnderArmour is good stuff. I own many of their shirts and underwear.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll buy some for $15

right now I'm looking for some boxer shorts for workout. how much were those ?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:05:25 AM EDT
[#10]
They didn't have boxers

Here's my post in the EE for the extras I picked up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top